Not open for further replies.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Senior Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
In-Game Name: DjExtracker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155826697

What is your age?: I am fifteen years old.

What timezone are you located in?: I am located in the PST time zone.

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: I was a former Moderator.

How long were you here as a Staff member?: I was staff for NCBA.gg for almost exactly two months until I posted my resignation.

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: After some time on the server even if there is some work to be done, most of the problems that resulted in my resignation have been solved. I stated in my resignation that once the main problems the server faced were solved, I would be more than willing to rejoin. So, here we are. Do not fret, this is not just a "spur of the moment" sort of thing, I fully plan on putting in my activity and doing my part in the server. I hope you guys can accept me back into the staff team with open arms.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: The main reason I left the staff team was due to the inactivity of the server. Being a staff member on the server felt like more of a chore than a hobby and that was extremely demotivating. It was very hard to put in my playtime on the server when It was practically empty. It was that and a combination of the stress of my school getting in the way of things, that was with finals week coming up. This time I do not plan on letting my school get in the way of things and be on top of my shit instead of procrastinating.

Last edited:

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
You are very mingey/toxic in-game.
That just proves my point even more that is not how you talk with somebody about that type of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: DjExtracker

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
+1
I remember you and your fun to hang with

Last edited:

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral
I thought he was an ok staff member. Never really seen him get malicious in game. Perhaps slightly trollish or mingey, but never malicious or anything that would warrant me giving a negative rating.
Good luck.

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
NEUTRAL

Hey Dj its been a while of seeing you. I do see you around more often recently. I believe it for the most part that you are fine to come back there are just a single problem I have noticed. First thing is your attitude towards other players you seem to have a anger problem towards other players. Good Luck!

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
NEUTRAL

Hey Dj its been a while of seeing you. I do see you around more often recently. I believe it for the most part that you are fine to come back there are just a single problem I have noticed. First thing is your attitude towards other players you seem to have a anger problem towards other players. Good Luck!
Ok, so I've seen a few people talking about my attitude towards others and I'm not here to defend myself from constructive criticism but I would just like to clarify that when I seem to have an angry or "toxic" attitude towards others it's most likely a joke. Since coming back I've only gotten seriously upset at people a couple of times and there is a pretty clear difference in attitude when I am actually angry. I'm not trying to change any of your opinions just simply clarifying things and If this type of jokey attitude isn't something welcome on the server I would be more than happy to change it.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
You are very mingey/toxic in-game.
That just proves my point even more that is not how you talk with somebody about that type of stuff.
In what way does this signify toxicity? I was asking a genuine question. That day specifically you were talking to me about have you "have nothing against me and I'm an awesome guy"? Maybe I approached it the wrong way but I seriously have no clue how to approach that type of situation. I'm kind of socially awkward so sometimes I approach sensitive situations insensitively on accident. Sorry if that hurt your feelings.

Chonk

Chonk
Ex-Staff
Oct 6, 2019
Maryland
+1

DJ is an excellent player who follows most of the rules, is nice to other players and staff and doesn’t give us a hard time. I haven’t heard anything about him being toxic or mingy. And for the time that you’ve been on you’ve been helpful to the staff members in sits.

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
+1

Good member of the community
He needs to work on his appearance but think he would be a great member of the staff.​

pepsi

epic gamer
Ex-Staff
Mar 25, 2019
idk
+1
i have seen you on a lot, you get along with the community, i feel like it would be a good idea to bring you back on the staff team.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
+1
From what I have heard, you seem to be getting along great with others in the community and is more active in the community recently. Good luck.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• Always helped me with making server Events
  • Was helpful and eager to learn
  • Non-toxic

• If not for you, events would be boring. Welcome back. I wish you luck!

Edit: Please fix your text color and format. It looks like someone took a bold green shit on the app.

Ps: Use Larry's Version <3

Last edited:

Croissant

Not Gay
❌ Banned ❌
Jan 20, 2019
California
+1
I see you in-game and you are not as toxic as people have been saying. Although the responses you've said directed towards peoples replies say otherwise. You are a really cool guy even though we only skip by each other, I've seen you, and you have potential. I look forward to seeing you on the staff team.

Dashiell

Sanity
Apr 6, 2019
+1
DJ was always a good staff member and a decent friend back in the day. There's no reason in my mind you won't come back and be a great staff member.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
  • ur staff app looks like aids
  • so much underlining and italics
  • i fixed ur staff app. its below.

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Formerly I was the staff rank Moderator.

How long were you here as a Staff member?: I was staff for NCBA.gg for almost exactly two months until I posted my resignation.

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: After some time on the server even if there is some work to be done, most of the problems that resulted in my resignation have been solved. I stated in my resignation that once the main problems the server faced were solved, I would be more than willing to rejoin. So, here we are. Do not fret, this is not just a "spur of the moment" sort of thing, I fully plan on putting in my activity and doing my part in the server. I hope you guys can accept me back into the staff team with open arms.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: The main reason I left the staff team was due to the inactivity of the server. Being a staff member on the server felt like more of a chore than a hobby and that was extremely demotivating. It was very hard to put in my playtime on the server when It was practically empty. It was that and a combination of the stress of my school getting in the way of things, that was with finals week coming up. This time I do not plan on letting my school get in the way of things and be on top of my shit instead of procrastinating.

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
  • ur staff app looks like aids
  • so much underlining and italics
  • i fixed ur staff app. its below.

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Formerly I was the staff rank Moderator.

I can admit it was a bit excessive. Thanks for the fix QT. <3

Last edited:

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
DarkRP - Moderator
May 1, 2019
+1

Dj i'm glad you are trying to apply for staff again! Whenever you where in game you did a wonderful job and wasn't the type of person who would be very mingy or toxic in game and when you where on you showed great encouragement even when you missed up by accident. I wish you the best of luck and hope I get to see you on the staff team again-Terroriser aka chef memes

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Trial Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
+1

You were a great staff member, and are a wonderful part of the community. All these people complaining about you being "toxic" really don't have any awareness of who you really are, and that's kind of disappointing for people who seem to have known you for so long. The application looks good, glad that it has more information than "I left because server died". I wish you the best of luck my friend.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.