Community Guide Cooki3z guide on what to do when your application gets denied.

Cooki3z

???????
Ex-Staff
Dec 3, 2017
Cooki3z Short Guide
So I’ve seen a lot of people make staff applications and as soon they get denied they don’t show up ever again. I’m going to make a little guide for people to help them and not leave the community.

Tip One
Just because your application gets denied doesn’t mean we don’t want you here. I see this a lot in this community try to improve it the best you can.

Tip Two
Try to grow your presence in the community and get well know this will help you a lot in your application and get better feedback on it as well.

Tip Three
Leaving when your application gets denied, don’t leave the community it won’t help you in the future.

Tip Four
If your application ever gets denied for the amount of warns you have at the time try to show the players that you learned from your mistakes and let it be known that you are ready!​

Last edited:

Jackelmate

Determined! 150 Messages!
Mar 8, 2018
'Murica
+1 This is the guide NCBA needs. When I turn down applications it doesn't mean that I don't like you/don't want you on the staff team. It just means that, at that moment, I don't feel you are fit for staff. I do tell people to re-apply in a week or so after they play more on the server and fix their application problems. The reason behind that is expressed by Cookies here in this guide.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
+1 I think this will make people who apply for staff feel much better about themselves and be inspired to not give up.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois

BradfordOfMars

Big Bad Brad
Mar 7, 2018
the ATL
It's not that hard. You just [color=#hexcode]COLORED TEXT[/color].

Puggy420

Common Visitor
Dec 5, 2017
Love the Guide dad <3

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Dead post?