???????
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Dec 3, 2017
In-Game Name: WIM Cooki3z

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): Cooki3z

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:0:180127727

What is your age?: 16

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Admin (Apparently I was demoted)

How long were you here as a Staff member?: Don't remember it was at least 6+ months

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: I don't have much to do lately. Getting back into the community recently has been fun for me the past few days getting to talk to friends and getting to know some new people has been a blast.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: Had to prioritize my school over being staff. It got repetitive doing the same thing everyday for a few months. During my staff period I didn't like the current Staff-Managers and the things they were doing.

Last edited:

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
+1

Great Player and member of the community!

He has been very active and very good role model for all the new members of our community.
another question to you is how active would you be if you don't have time, would you find the time to join and help out our community.

being apart of staff isnt only about the power but about serving the community and keeping all the non-rule-following people from ruining the game for others.

Last edited:

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
  • Inconsistent.
    • You have a tendency to apply, disappear, then re-apply.

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
+1
I think you are a very cool guy.
You are also very well behaved in-game

GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:

Cooki3z

???????
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Dec 3, 2017
Neutral leaning to -1
Your app is very bare and looks like it was made within 2-4 minutes.

Besides your app being very bare, I think you are a very cool guy.

If you make your application better buy filling it out more, then I will change my reply.

GOOD LUCK!!
Added some more detail. In my opinion I feel these apps are going to be a bit bare as it isn't the full application and can't make a 4+ sentence for asking why you left.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• Experienced
  • Non-Toxic
  • Decent App (Although Short)
  • Current staff supply is low

• Inconsistent (As Larry mentioned)

• To conclude, I believe you are fit to be re-instated into the staff team although I would like to see a more consistent tenure within the community. Also, I believe that you would make a good instructor and role model for the newly enlisted staff members as well. Good luck Cooki3z!

Cooki3z

???????
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Dec 3, 2017
  • Inconsistent.
    • You have a tendency to apply, disappear, then re-apply.
I don't think the apply and reapply part are true from what my memory serves; but the disappear part sounds a bit right I came back for a few and went away again. But I'm going to be back for real this time.

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
NEUTRAL

Player is generally a good person and past experience is almost always welcome. However as Larry said you do have a tendency to pop up then leave for a good while like me which is a unhealthy habit that needs to be fixed if you expect to be good staff. Other than that just up your activity and I don't have a problem with you. Good Luck!

Cooki3z

???????
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Dec 3, 2017
NEUTRAL

Player is generally a good person and past experience is almost always welcome. However as Larry said you do have a tendency to pop up then leave for a good while like me which is a unhealthy habit that needs to be fixed if you expect to be good staff. Other than that just up your activity and I don't have a problem with you. Good Luck!
I have been more active in the community since the server came back up; I'm trying to get rid of this habit.

Kez Inch

DarkRP - Moderator
Mar 3, 2019
Los Angeles
NEUTRAL

Seems like a good guy, just dont know him that well yet. From what I have seen tho he knows the rules.

Dashiell

Sanity
Apr 6, 2019
+1
Good guy, good player, will be good staff. I would have appreciated a bit more time on the app.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
+1
You are a fun guy to hang out with you were an excellent staff when you were so I fell like you should become staff again.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.