Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
-Information About Me-

In-Game Name: C4Claymore

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/C4CV

Timezone: Est

Warns: None

Personal Info: I have been writing a book for the past few weeks now, so my ability to write has improved, but I can always be better.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?: I often stay up at night, even on school nights. Most people don't get on at those times. So people like joining servers at those times to crash or annoy the server and the players on the server at that time.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?: I have a very open time gap in my days. On average, maybe 12-15 hours a day

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?: To help patch up the spots of anarchy in the late hours of the day

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?: My communication skills have improved over my time playing on the server, I still have much to learn about it though.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?: As with most people, I would have a hard time cooperating with others. I have a tendency of being brutal about my honesty with others.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?: The idea of being immune to the law for being the enforcer of the law, should be treated with just as much, if not more force than a normal player.

- Other Information -
This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional): The times that staff isn't on, usually results in a time of anarchy. I want to reduce, if not eliminate that time with the increased time that I often play on the server.

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): Very positive, the events that give dedicated members bonuses are a even better plus. I've only played on the server for a couple of months, but I've waited for a clean slate to post this thread. Thank you for reading.

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
DarkRP - Moderator
May 1, 2019
Natural
So far it is good but I would very much appreate that you could put more info on yourself and how you make you because that is how we know if you are staff material and you are not going to be toxic or going to be biased to different people and you have your own opinion but we are not here to judge just to make sure that everyone has a good time on NCBA servers and to make sure nobody is mad or sad or not killing everybody every second. But other than that you should make your staff app more longer to make us know the real you.

Reactions: C4Claymore

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1
You’ve been around for a little while, and no one seems to have problems with you. Application is alright, and overall pleasing.
It’s good to be optimistic, but maybe not toooo optimistic (12-15hours)

Croissant

Not Gay
❌ Banned ❌
Jan 20, 2019
California
1. Advertised
2. Did not give me the succ
3. This was for the memes

<3

Reactions: C4Claymore

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Advertised his app to me and asked for a -1?
Pretty sure this app is a joke but...?

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Deferred
We need more time before we can decide on a verdict.

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Accepted
Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.