Information About You-

What is your in-game name?:
Chonk

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):
STEAM_0:0:155627024
What is your age?:

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):
EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings):

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
Honest, Trustworthy are 2 big words. I really stick out for my friends. I can lose my temper but I am normally chill. And I can act professional when needed. I enjoy funny moments with people where no one can practically breath form the laughter.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?:
I have a ton of experience. I’ve hosted 2 of my own GMOD Darkrp servers, been a staff manager for 5 months on another one.
-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?:
Anytime, I’m home schooled so I have a lot of free time

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?:
Help train new staff members as well as teach newer players how to play on the server.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?:
Pretty well, I haven’t really had a bad run in with any player or admin, beside minges and trolls.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?:
Handle it normally, just because I don’t like someone doesn’t mean I can’t treat them fairly

How would you deal with a staff member
violating our guidelines?:
Record them and send all evidence to a higher up.

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional): just a lot of trolls and minges, not saying that can be fixed easily it takes time

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional):
Can’t really think of anything

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional): extremely positive, one of the best I’ve played on ever

Last edited:

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
+1

You're a Great PLayer in-game, you follow the rules, you are very easy to get along with!

I do on the other hand think you need to put more work into your app in some of your questions.
like the question "How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?".

Good Luck!

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
NEUTRAL

Application looks good and some of your behavior is good. However I notice quite a few times you get angry and impatient with people and staff and would also become what is called "Toxic" so I can't give you a +1 until you prove to me you are more mature. Anyways though, Good Luck!

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
Your staff application Horrable.

(Info:: It is very bare, and it is very hard to read, I gave up halfway because of it being so hard to read.)

Now you as a person.
Over the multitude of interactions I have had with you, almost 6/10 of them are you just minging around, or being toxic.

If you fix your act up and you application I will change my reply.

Good Luck !!

Chonk

Chonk
Ex-Staff
Oct 6, 2019
Maryland
Thanks, I cannot deny that I do mess around a lot, most of it is just killing friends or messing around but I try to keep it away from other non-involved players. Not looking for an excuse just hoping to clear things up

Chonk

Chonk
Ex-Staff
Oct 6, 2019
Maryland
Thanks wiggler, I won’t lie I do sometimes lose my temper when stressed and can get impatient or annoyed and just let it go on others. Something I need to work on personally.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.