Ex-Staff
Jun 17, 2018
Washington
In-Game Name: Cash

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): Cash

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:1:60701166

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Moderator

How long were you here as a Staff member?: 1-2 months

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: I got bored with WoW and am graduating very soon. A.k.a I wanna deal with toxic children!

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: A friend losing his life.

What will make you experience this time more enjoyable?: Keeping my cool, and having fun!

How will rehiring you benefit the staff team and the community? (50 words minimum, 100 word recommended, 150 maximum.): The reason/ reasons Lonely will benefit from having me back in the staff team is that I have matured a bit more, and can handle stress better than I ever have before. I am graduating High-School very soon meaning I will have a lot more time to spend on my computer rather than going to school learning useless crap. Not only that but I guess I will include that I have a lot of staff experience, and ULX experience as well. I is good :D

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
Super-Admin
May 1, 2019
Neutral
I really don't know you at all or have seen you in-game or discord but I think you would be great to have back on the server again taking sits but I do understand why you left NCBA because I have too lost someone too closely very recently but other than that your application is very good and I would love to have you back on the team.

Croissant

Not Gay
Jan 20, 2019
California
Neutral
I've seen you a little bit and I understand how you would leave for that reason. King Terroriser pretty much said it all for me except the part of losing a friend. I feel bad that it happened and I would enjoy having another cool staff member here because you sound like a pretty cool guy!

Feel free to contact me!
Discord: ℘คrคℓ??#7746
pp

Last edited:

Swinebane

Big Noob
Super-Admin
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
Neutral
I wasn't around when you were staff and I think I have been in a discord call with you once or twice very briefly
I think I would rather leave it up to those that were around when you were staff
Also, rip ULX experience were switching to serverguard

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1

Guy was one of the best people I trained on the server. Period.
Has quite decent knowledge of the rules, knew how to handles sits and overall keep things calm.
I would like to see you more in game and on discord, but I’m sure you are already on that. (I hope)
None the less, Good luck!

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
+1
You are a cool guy but could get toxic at times. You say you have matured and I hope that is true.
You were a great staff member.
You knew the rules pretty well.

There was a time where you became at bit mingy after resigning. I hope you have changed your ways.
ULX experience is semi-useful since we switched to serverguard.

Cash

Ex-Staff
Jun 17, 2018
Washington
Denied
Very shit application. Please re-apply in a week or 2 depending on if you get better skrub
Get fucked you ugly ass ginger​

Cash

Ex-Staff
Jun 17, 2018
Washington
tf you mean denied?
your a dumb fucking cunt
KYS

C4Claymore

Not A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
+1
Very legit when it comes to having a serious conversation over his staff app. Would love to see you on the staff team.

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forum Manager
Community Manager
Staff-Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.