Accepted Bread's Staff Application (redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostlyyy

Noob
May 31, 2019
-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?:
Bread

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):

What is your age?:
13 years old (Birthday May 29)

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):
EST // New York

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings):
0 Warns, but on this server, before it got reset, I had around 3-5 warns (for stupid stuff).

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!:
I play baseball, I am in the honors program at school, and an all-around edgy but funny guy. I am around 5'4 and I wear glasses. I don't have a GF (ladies HMU). I have designer clothing and rock expensive clothes. I live in the borough Staten Island in a nice, suburban area. I am currently upgrading my PC.

Why do you believe you are a good choice for our Staff-Team?:
I am actually very serious when it comes to business like this, so I can become very wise at times. Also, I'm am not biased so I will choose what is right. This is good because, during sits, I can be fair to both players.

-Information About Being Staff-

What's a reasonable amount of time you can be on our server daily or bi-daily?:
I can be on for 2 - 8 Hours Depending on the day, but in the summer when I am out of school, I can be on for much longer. If I have baseball at a set time, it may cut down to 1 - 3 Hours.

If you join our staff team, what goals would you set for your self as a staff member?:
To make the server a better and more enjoyable place. Another goal is to make a bigger community and more players.

How well are you able to communicate and work with other staff members, management, and players?:
I can be a very nice person, I do not get mad or "triggered" easily so I can communicate well. Also, I am very respectful when I am respected.

If you have a co-worker or a player you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve and handle the situation?:
No matter who they are, I must respect them still. So, if they say something bad about me, I wouldn't care.

How would you deal with a staff member violating our guidelines?:
I would report to a higher up or take him/her to a sit. Also, I would report him/her to the forums.

- Other Information -
Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community. This is an optional section.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed? (Optional):
The tool gun being broken and sometimes a "toxic" community.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed? (Optional):
Sometimes, the staff is pretty biased.

How has your overall experience on the server been? (Optional):
I love this server. It is unique and is perfect for how I play.

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
DarkRP - Moderator
May 1, 2019
+1
I am very pleased that you did make this staff app bigger and more of a get to know you, I do apperate that you are very nonbiased for one person to another and how nice and kind you are in game when I am in a discord call with you or in game because you do not annoy a lot of people and other staff members you let them do their thing and you do yours. But I do understand with the baseball thing and how you do have sports and other activities like sometimes I do when I have work and I completely understand that and I hope one day you become staff but other than that your newest staff app is very well detailed and you took the time and heart to try and become a hopefully soon to be staff member.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral.

Your intentions seem good, and my experience in discord, while brief, was not bad. Finally, you should be in the discord some more. I've seen you once (may just be me), but the discord is a great place to meet and greet people.
I am copy and pasting a large part of my response, as even though you created a new app (delete the old one please), I feel my point stands.
None the less, Good luck!

Croissant

Not Gay
❌ Banned ❌
Jan 20, 2019
California
NEUTRAL
You can be very nice and fun to play with, however you sometimes get a really short fuse. A little toxic with the name calling but that's all from me. I feel if you work on these a little better and try to not call people names or insult them, and just chill and cool down for a bit, I'll change this to a +1. I like your app in general, and I believe that you can be a really good staff member. <3

Ghostlyyy

Noob
May 31, 2019
NEUTRAL
You can be very nice and fun to play with, however you sometimes get a really short fuse. A little toxic with the name calling but that's all from me. I feel if you work on these a little better and try to not call people names or insult them, and just chill and cool down for a bit, I'll change this to a +1. I like your app in general, and I believe that you can be a really good staff member. <3
I play around a lot and i do not have a short fuze reee

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
Neutral
I have not seen you in-game or discord at all.
App is all right but the answers are kind of short.
You seem like a good person based on your app.

I don't have much to say since I do not know you and have never interacted with you.
I think you should be a bit more active in the community and get to know people first.

pepsi

epic gamer
Ex-Staff
Mar 25, 2019
idk
Neutral
i have not seen you in game at all and i have not seen you in discord ether

but your app looks good

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Forums Manager
Community Manager