Accepted Blood diamonds' Fixed Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2019
-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?: Blood Diamond38

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): STEAM_0:1:434137638

How old are you?: 14 (I know some people base age off of maturity but I know when to act mature.)

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): Fail RP, RDM

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: My name is Brenden Clendening. I enjoy going outside and playing video games. I have seven dogs and one cat. My favorite colors are black and Teal. I love helping others and making sure people are having fun. I make straight A's and tutor on the side. I play football and work out. I make time for everyone so if you wanna talk let me know. I enjoy playing with my siblings and making sure that I am ready for anything. I go hunting and fishing.

What are your skills?: Math, Science, Sports, Collaborating, FPS, Aim and Helping others

What are your flaws?: My Flaw is I let my emotions get to me and I use video games to help me with this.

What is something you can improve on?: I can improve on my rage because I let every little thing get to me and I need to overcome this.

Why should we chose you to become a staff member?: I am really good with people and I love helping in any way.
I am the type of guy to put others before me and to make sure they are happy before me. But I know when there needs to be law and needs to be strict.

-Information About Being Staff-

Have you ever been staff before?: No

If so, please list communities, ranks, duration, and reasons for leaving:

Please explain to us how you would handle a sit for RDM [100-word minimum]: So I would talk to the person that got killed' What happened?" Now while they are talking to me I would see what job they were because sometimes they could have been a terrorist and called terror and it was a misunderstanding. I would ask what do you want to happen and see the problem. Then I would go to the other person and ask did you do it. Because with me honesty goes a long way. If they admit to it I would check to see if they have any warnings and then I would go from there. Now if they say they didn't I would check logs to see damage and deaths. Then if they did it I would put them in jail. But if they didn't do it I would send them on there way back to where they were.
How long have you been playing on our server? (type !playtime in game, convert to hours):41.35 hr.

How often do you think you can be on the server?: I can get on every day.

If you were to be accepted, what goals would you have as a staff member?: I would want to make the server better and make sure everyone has an opportunity to have. Because on here they can be who they want to be and not the person in real life.

How well are you able to communicate and work with others?: Really well I love helping and working with others because I don't know a stranger.

If you have a co-worker you don't like, what approach would you take to resolve the situation?:I would go up to them and be like "Hey I know we may not be on each other's good side but we work together and we will have to deal with it so look I will stay in my line if you stay in yours I hope we are cool."

How would you deal with an abusing staff member?: Tell them that it is against the rules and that just because your staff doesn't mean you get to ruin other peoples experience just so you can have fun. I would give them 2 chances and then if they continue I would talk to a higher up about it.

- Other Information -

Info: This will not affect our overall decision to accept or decline your application. This is just for gathering data so we can improve our community.

What are some negative things you have seen on the server that you think should be changed?: People calling other people stuff.

What are some negative things you have seen about the staff team that you think should be changed?: Drinking and believing others because they are there friends.

How has your overall experience on the server been?: Great I enjoy getting on when I can!

Last edited:

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Head Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
This application looks as if little to no effort was thrown into it at all, you have 1 sentence answers for everything and you didn't even form full sentences for most of your answers, on top of the grammar errors. Example:
Please explain to us how you would handle a sit for RDM [100-word minimum]:What happened? Check logs for damage. Ask why they did it? Ask them did they do it to earn respect. Ask the other what they want to happen? And then deiced what to do.
You didn't even form full sentences rather fulfill the 100-word quota. On top of that, I haven't seen you on the server at all other than today. With all being accounted for It will be a -1 from me. Good luck.
-Dj

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
Just letting you know, you wrote tooter instead of tutor

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral
Applicant has shown improvement, but my lack of interaction still prevents me from giving a solid rating. None the less,
Good luck!

Last edited:

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
+1
Semi-decent playtime.
You are at least trying to get on everyday.
RDM section is alright.
A few grammatical errors here and there.
I recommend you read the rules and staff guidelines to understand a bit more about how the server works.

Last edited:

ThePigMeat

Gnome
Jan 12, 2019

RDM section does not meet the 100-word requirement, and there are quite a few grammatical and spelling errors. Playtime is okay,
I recommend reading the staff guidelines, banning and guide, and official DarkRP rules, other than that not much else to say about this application that hasn't already been said. Best of luck!

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for all of your advice I have fixed my work and I hope it isn't a waste of your time thank you so much. I just really like this server and I want to help make it better then it already is.

Last edited:

DjExtracker

Cement Head
DarkRP - Head Moderator
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
This application looks as if little to no effort was thrown into it at all, you have 1 sentence answers for everything and you didn't even form full sentences for most of your answers, on top of grammar errors. Example:
You didn't even form full sentences rather fulfill the 100-word quota. On top of that, I haven't seen you on the server at all other than today. With all being accounted for It will be a -1. Good luck.
-Dj
DISREGARD THIS REPLY ^

Thanks for all of your advice I have fixed my work and I hope it isn't a waste of your time thank you so much.
I appreciate you looking into everyones replies and trying your best to fix them. Although you may have made your answers longer and fix a bit of your grammar, I still haven't seen you on the server much at all, unless you aren't so interactive and sit in your base like a hobbit. I also see some grammar errors as well and I would recommend using Grammarly to fix them (See JJD's guide). With all being accounted for I will have to give a +0 or Neutral.
Best of luck! -
Dj

Apr 8, 2019
DISREGARD THIS REPLY ^

I appreciate you looking into everyones replies and trying your best to fix them. Although you may have made your answers longer and fix a bit of your grammar, I still haven't seen you on the server much at all, unless you aren't so interactive and sit in your base like a hobbit. I also see some grammar errors as well and I would recommend using Grammarly to fix them (See JJD's guide). With all being accounted for I will have to give a +0 or Neutral.
Best of luck! -
Dj
[/QUOTEThank you]
Thank you

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
+1
I have had good interactions with you in game

Decent Effort on the application
Okay playtime
I have not had the chance to talk with you in discord

Overall, I think that you have some very good potential to fit into the staff team and I wish you the best of luck!

I am working on every day but I will for sure be able to get on every other week.
I am not sure if you meant every other day, but we do have a policy on the server about having no more than 3 days of inactivity in a row without taking a leave of absence. If you are able to be on daily for every other week but aren't on off weeks you might want to talk to OneLonelyDog before becoming staff in order to avoid receiving a strike.

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• Improved application
  • Decently detailed answers
  • Explanations are satisfactory
  • "Decent playtime" ~Broomstick
  • You seem mature
  • RDM situation is handled well and correctly

• Minor grammar errors
  • Never interacted with you personally

• Prior to reading this today, I was going to give a -1 due to the pure lack of sufficient detail but it seems you really want your chance here as a staff member; you have made a decent amount of edits and improvements that make the application 100x better. I would like to get to know you more but other than that, I think I am well okay with you becoming a part of our team! Good luck with the application.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
Neutral
What I Like:
  • Spelling and grammar are good
  • Lots of details and effort
  • Others here seem to have good experiences with you
  • You seem to show lots of maturity
  • Playtime is okay
What Can Be Improved Upon:
  • The main thing that I see as a problem is when it asks you how often can you get on the server. I don't think "getting on every other week" could work for any staff member if I'm being perfectly honest. You are usually required to be on almost everyday or every other day, instead of every other week, which could result in you getting demoted from being staff if you do get accepted.
Good Luck.

Last edited:

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
You have bad grammar. Most of your sentences are run-ons.
I am concerned about your rage issues.
You said you can get on every other week, that is not active enough.
An active staff member gets on 2 hours a day.

I have not interacted with you that much, but if you see me in my discord room; don't be scared to hop in.
Playtime is good.
You seem dedicated.

Apr 8, 2019
I am proud to announce that I will be able to get on every other day I have worked things out. And thank you all for your comments.?

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
NEUTRAL

I will start by saying the staff application looks good for the most part. My only problems are the minor grammatical errors. I would +1 the application but being staff isn't just about writing the application, its about how you interact in-game as well so I would like to review you in-game and then I will make my vote from there. Anyways that all I had to say, Good Luck!

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
I wouldn't consider that advertising as he wasn't asking for +1s please check the application rules.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
I wouldn't consider that advertising as he wasn't asking for +1s please check the application rules.
Ah, I see (I misread the application rules), my mistake. Carry on!

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017
Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Please contact Chef or I for your training assignment, best of luck!​

Status
Not open for further replies.