Accepted Bandit's Ex-staff App

• Hello, Guest. At this time, we aren't accepting further staff applications. Current applications will be put on hold until we open applications again.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
In-Game Name: Bandit

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): NightMareNinja/Bandit

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/):STEAM_0:1:161009353

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Senior-Mod

How long were you here as a Staff member?: 2017-2018

Why have you choosen to rejoin the Staff Team?: As a staff helper now, I wish to help more with the server, making it better in a more formal way. The last time I applied, the image of a proper staff member wasn't clear in my mind. As there is a need for staff now, I believe that I would be a helpful addition to the team.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: Due to my grades taking a decline, I needed more time to take them. Having been grounded due to such grades, I was unable to keep my hours on the server. I also was having problems with IRL and didn't want that to affect my judgment when taking sits.

Bobb

Natural Born Autist
Dec 4, 2017
+1 He is on a lot and he is an epic gamer and good at keeping the server in check when the other staff are off

• Mind=BLOWN
Reactions: Bandit

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
I cannot +1 this enough

Bandit has been the perfect image of what a staff helper should be, actually helping out with stuff instead of just having the rank to flex on players. He is a really cool dude and I can’t emphasize enough how much I wish this to be accepted.

• Keyboard Warrior

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
+1 He is on a lot and he is an epic gamer and good at keeping the server in check when the other staff are off
Thank you sir

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
I cannot +1 this enough

Bandit has been the perfect image of what a staff helper should be, actually helping out with stuff instead of just having the rank to flex on players. He is a really cool dude and I can’t emphasize enough how much I wish this to be accepted.
Thank you that meat alot

Last edited:

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Ex-Staff
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
+1
For starters, it took you long enough. You have not only proven to me but to a lot of other people that you can change. Your attitude on the server has changed exponentially for the better and (cheesy) I'm genuinely proud of you. You have shown so much dedication to the server, and right now I truly believe you deserve the chance at T-Mod. You've been Staff Helper for some time now and you have proven that you deserve a promotion. Thank you for proving people can change, it just takes time and dedication. Seriously good job Bandit.

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
+1
For starters, it took you long enough. You have not only proven to me but to a lot of other people that you can change. Your attitude on the server has changed exponentially for the better and (cheesy) I'm genuinely proud of you. You have shown so much dedication to the server, and right now I truly believe you deserve the chance at T-Mod. You've been Staff Helper for some time now and you have proven that you deserve a promotion. Thank you for proving people can change, it just takes time and dedication. Seriously good job Bandit.
Thank you
I don't think you know how much that means to me you saying that

Reactions: DjExtracker

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1
I guess you’ve been around a while and are cool but only a little

tommy

DarkRP - Moderator
Dec 17, 2019
+1
Bandit. Yes. Always on the server, very patient, and most importantly of all, he snitched on me for FDA...

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
DarkRP - Moderator
Jan 4, 2018
+1
Bandit. Yes. Always on the server, very patient, and most importantly of all, he snitched on me for FDA...
Thank you
ok well ok

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017