A safe place
In-Game Name: Fluffy The Destroyer

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): C4Claymore

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432431881

What is your age?: 15

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: T-Mod / Staff Helper

How long were you here as a Staff member?: 119 days

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: Since the reason that I left the team was due to technical difficulties, I decided that I should take my place on the staff team once again now that I am sure that all my problems have been fixed to a reasonable standpoint. Although my time away may have been eventful I have only been gone for around a month, it has felt like I have been away longer and I should take my duties once again.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: Made me come crawling back, jokes aside. I was able to get my life and equipment in order, although I am sorry that I had to take the time aside and work on my pc, I am in no way regretful for making such choices.

shnaeky

not a furry
Nov 22, 2019
1+
Great person, I don't have any negative interactions with him. I think he's mature and doesn't get into any trouble. You make the game fun when around. I've never seen you as staff so I'm not sure how you do on that end. Other than that, good luck!

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Trial Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
+1

Claymore is a great friend, and a great person. I have yet to have any issues with him breaking any rules, nor have I had any negative interactions with him. I feel like he would be a wonderful addition to the staff team, as he is experienced and mature. Best of luck to you my friend.

Reactions: shnaeky

Empty

Noob
Aug 3, 2018
+1
[ I'm locked out of my main account and i guessed the pass on this one. { Its Clem } ]

I Belive that you should get your staff back there is no reason not for you to get it.

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
+1
[ I'm locked out of my main account and i guessed the pass on this one. { Its Clem } ]

I Belive that you should get your staff back there is no reason not for you to get it.
i can fix that, discord dm me

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
+1
I've heard many good things about you as both a player and staff. Good luck!

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
+1

You are one of my favorite people to hang out with on NCBA and I think you would make a great addition to the staff team. You were really good at staffing when you were a staff member also.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1

i like claymore he’s pretty cool and was good staff
Lmao I failed my Calc test and now I have a 67% so if you need help with math as a staff hit me up