Accepted Art's Ex Staff-Application

• Hello, Guest. At this time, we aren't accepting further staff applications. Current applications will be put on hold until we open applications again.

vazbean

Art
DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Dec 4, 2017
In-Game Name: Art

Former Name: Gingey is my steam name, I go by art still.

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:1:86041070

What is your age?: 16

What timezone are you located in?: EST

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Moderator

How long were you here as a Staff member?: Since 2017 or From October 2017 to December 2017

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: Because I forgot how much I missed being a staff member on this server, everyone I interact with is funny and entertaining and seeing what other people need help with on the server is more fun for me than roleplaying.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: This is the longest part here but I don't want to miss anything, the original reason was that I was resigning due to not having good enough grades in school, my dad was going to take my pc away until the summer and I knew I wasn't going to be able to take sits so I decided to resign, but I was taking it the wrong way and deciding to play GTA 5 instead of informing my higher-ups about the situation, which lead to a certain someone (not going to say who) thinking that I "Resigned so I wouldn't get demoted". I asked about it with someone now and they said that they put it off as me resigning.

How will this time be different than last time?: School is different from how it was 2 years ago and I have a faster pc so I know that I can be on at least 4 hours a day, some weekends may be different but I will try to be on for 4 hours.

Sad been

DarkRP - Trial Moderator
Apr 15, 2019
+1 nice guy seems to really want to be staff, no major problems I can see

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Ex-Staff
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
Neutral
You predate my time on this server, so it is best for the elder ones to make their choice, seems chill though

Cannon_331

DarkRP - Moderator
Apr 7, 2019
NUETRAL

You seem cool but I’ve seen multiple sits with you so I’m not sure where I stand.

Slav Master

Janice From HR
Human Resources
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+1

• From what I remember I have had no issues with you in the past
  • Have no negative memories when you were in the community

tommy

DarkRP - Moderator
Dec 17, 2019
+1
I've never seen you before until these past couples of days. Whether it was on discord or on the server, I had a good time playing with you. Additionally, it seems many people are already very familiar with you so it would benefit you. +1 would kidnap and abuse AZ with Nate again.

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
+1

What can I really say, other than that he’s a cool dude

OneLonelyDog

Not a furry
Community Manager
Forums Manager
Dec 3, 2017