Not open for further replies.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
In-Game Name: JJD

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): JJD with more emphasis on the JJ part

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/):STEAM_0:1:87905560

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Admin but I was a very cool admin

How long were you here as a Staff member?: About 6-7 months? I honestly forgotted

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: I have free time at the moment, and seeing as how the dark rp server will be starting back up soon, I’d like to get in on some action. Just like the old days.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: Lack of free time, finals were coming up and I had to deal with some other stuff than NCBA. Not to mention that the server was not doing great at the time. General stress I suppose.

Look how nice that green colors looks as opposed to that boring white. Anyways, thanks for reading. Have picture of cat (this is Uriel btw)

-JJD

Last edited:

Clem

Community Outcast
Ex-Staff
Aug 7, 2018
Oakdale
steamcommunity.com
+1 not fun to hang wit

Last edited:
Reactions: JJD

Bandit

100% Asian Boy
Ex-Staff
Jan 4, 2018
+1 Really good staff and fun to hang out with

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
+1
I know you can be an amazing staff member, but I wish you would have put more effort into your application. I know that writing is something you don't enjoy, but my point still stands. I think as long as you are willing to put in the effort and be active again we would love to have you back.

Whitehammer9

Abuser
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2019
wichita, KS
+1
Great staff member

Should know when people are joking around and not! inside hint!!

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
+1

JJD, from the time I was staffing with you and from what I know you as staff you were and still are genuinely good staff being both active in the community and server and making the community thrive both keeping troublemakers out and helping new players. I believe it would be good for you to comeback but one thing I recommend like me is you need to be more active when in the community. Other than that I believe it would be good for you to be back. Good Luck!

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
DarkRP - Moderator
May 1, 2019
+1
I've known you for a couple of months and throughout those months I have looked up to you and chef homo I would love for you to become staff again and i hope you do, but you do need to work on being more active than before and turning up your mic gain so i don't think im deaf and can't hear at all with that being said good luck and I hope i see you on the staff team again.

Dashiell

Sanity
Apr 6, 2019
+1
Just don't be a dick.

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
+1
One of the best trainers in the department when he was staff and likely would've been considered for management had his activity been consistent. I look forward to seeing you on the team.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1
One of the best trainers in the department when he was staff and likely would've been considered for management had his activity been consistent. I look forward to seeing you on the team.
Uh oh, stinky

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018