Accepted Archangel's Ex-Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel Uriel

Ex-Assistant Staff Manager
Jun 29, 2018
In-Game Name: Archangel Uriel

Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): There has been no changes my name.

SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:1:102915741

What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: Assistant-Staff Manager

How long were you here as a Staff member?: I believe that my Term was 9 Months long.

Why are you deciding to rejoin the Staff Team?: (I'm gonna be brutally honest.) Things seem to be loose up in the higher up ranks and things aren't really changing and this situation appears to be like how Jackel and Brad ran things. I wish to help the staff team as a whole.

What resulted in you leaving the Staff Team?: I no longer had the time to be able to manage like 19+ People constantly 24/7 due to me having to chase boys in Track and Field. Also, I did not have the motivation to continue because I at times would run the entirety of the Staff team such as making sure the Trello was up to date, Activity tracker was done daily, Accepting or Declining Apps, Making sure trainers were efficient, Watching all the Staff's Behavior. To put it into simple terms I was overworked and that was what my downfall was.

What will make you experience this time more enjoyable?: Hopefully, with having Chef Homo we can divide and Conquer the problems if I do make it back to Management that is. But If I do not make it back to there I don't have to really worry about anyone but myself or my Trainees. I am pretty motivated this time around and I usually can stick to something for a while.

How will rehiring you benefit the staff team and the community? (50 words minimum, 100 word recommended, 150 maximum.): I do not intend to sound arrogant by saying this but my skills that I learned during my 9 months while being here can help out a lot. In these times our Higher ranked staff is being or what I'm seeing currently are Inactive and are not doing what should be expected from them, I intend to fix that anyway that I can. I will attempt to try to not be too strict but yet not too lenient on other staff members if I do make it back into the higher ranks. Hearing feedback how I did as a Staff Manager will help me fixing my flaws. I do want to fix the state of the staff team as it faces it's current hardships.? This Application will also show how the staff team reacts even if they know the person.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJD

Dashiell

Sanity
Apr 6, 2019
As he did not leave in disgrace, nor cease to be a productive member of the community, I endorse his immediate return to management.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
+2

• Ez Trial Moderator!

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
+1
Best Super trial mod. I wish I can train you.

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
+1
You might succeed as a T-Mod. Your application is well written.

Archangel Uriel

Ex-Assistant Staff Manager
Jun 29, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Lil Broomstick

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Ah, I see you have followed the ancient prophecy of Nexo: “For I will leave, and not return for the time being. But it so does appear, that I have returned after about a month” -New bible quote I made up.
Anyways, holy shit man. Never thought I’d see the day. We’d hang around in a channel, plotting to kill each other, talking about maybe becoming TMods, and just having a blast. I wish that you didn’t have to leave in such a stressful state, as it really did take a toll on you.
But besides all the looking back on memories, I would love to see you be reintroduced into the team. Not only saying that because I want to have trained you either.

Highest key, one of the most mature, responsible, and overall fun person I have ever engaged with. Even drank a bottle of ranch. What a mad man!
I’m sure the staff team as a whole (if you disagree, I’ll kill you), would welcome you back with open arms. I know I sure would.

+1 from yours truly,
Just. Jacking. Dicks.
-JJD

Lil Broomstick

Professional Straight Kid
Ex-Staff
Feb 11, 2019
Miami, Florida
Ah, I see you have followed the ancient prophecy of Nexo: “For I will leave, and not return for the time being. But it so does appear, that I have returned after about a month” -New bible quote I made up.
Anyways, holy shit man. Never thought I’d see the day. We’d hang around in a channel, plotting to kill each other, talking about maybe becoming TMods, and just having a blast. I wish that you didn’t have to leave in such a stressful state, as it really did take a toll on you.
But besides all the looking back on memories, I would love to see you be reintroduced into the team. Not only saying that because I want to have trained you either.

Highest key, one of the most mature, responsible, and overall fun person I have ever engaged with. Even drank a bottle of ranch. What a mad man!
I’m sure the staff team as a whole (if you disagree, I’ll kill you), would welcome you back with open arms. I know I sure would.

+1 from yours truly,
Just. Jacking. Dicks.
-JJD

i’ll kill you

ThePigMeat

Newberator
Jan 12, 2019
+10

The Color scheme made my jorts moist.

Last edited:

|-NCBA-| Larry

100% Your Bitch
Developer
Super-Admin
Forums Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
+1

I'd be surprised if this gets a -1.

ThePigMeat

Newberator
Jan 12, 2019
+1

Your application looks very appealing to the eyes and is also well written. Aside from a few grammatical and spelling mistakes, your Ex-staff application looks good.
Best of Luck!

Last edited:

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
+1

RDM section looks to be correct. Your application looks very appealing to the eyes and is also well written. Aside from a few grammatical and spelling mistakes, your Ex-staff application looks good.
Best of Luck!
RDM section tf you talking about

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois

+1 from yours truly,
Just. Jacking. Dicks.
-JJD

I’m gonna hit you.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
+1
Everyone else that has given you a +1 has said it all for me. You’ve been a great staff member in the past and I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Trial Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK

Just to prove Larry wrong, and cause I know this won’t do shit. You’re gonna get accepted cause you’re a dope person and a hell of a staff member.

Reactions: DjExtracker

Swinebane

Big Noob
Ex-Staff
Mar 14, 2019
Flat Land Nebraska
+1 IF you play sea of thieves with me
On a more serious note I haven't had a ton of one on one interaction with you but what I have had has always been positive

Last edited:

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
+1

I'm gonna be plain with you, YES! I was waiting for you to come back, you are one of the best staff and management I have seen in a while, though me and you had some tough times when you were management, you were still one of the best people I met and still are. I am happy to see you return to the team and it would be one hell of a time if you came back to management. That's all I got for you, Good Luck!

Caterpillar

Stang Gang
Jul 19, 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
+1
I'm not current staff but my god you were a good staff back in the day prior to management. From what I hear you are one of the most highly respected staff members to ever join the staff team. From day 1 you have been dedicated and just an insanely talented person from t-mod to manager.

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
+1
While I'm not required to comment on staff applications anymore, I feel that this is more than necessary. I will admit that I don't look forward to Uriel's dictator-like control over the Trello, but Uriel was a very responsible staff member who juggled many different responsibilities and positions at once. I'm curious with what supposed problems you see in management and I look forward to the solutions you have posed for these problems. Just don't pull an Uncle Papa next time and stick around for the long run. c:
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.