Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Get called out Clem

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
I don't know why the font is small. It says it was edited by a moderator. I'll enlargen it when I get home.

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
Updated: Changed font size and changed misspelled word.

Jan 31, 2019
Not because of your grammar or the horrendous spaces, but because you're 13, that and it sounds like you can't take criticism if you can't take criticism, then you shouldn't be staff on a server. Also, hormonal 13-year-olds is not what a server is looking for. I'm sorry, good player but not gonna be a good staff member.

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
Not because of your grammar or the horrendous spaces, but because you're 13, that and it sounds like you can't take criticism if you can't take criticism, then you shouldn't be staff on a server. Also, hormonal 13-year-olds is not what a server is looking for. I'm sorry, good player but not gonna be a good staff member.
Mac, no disrespect but what do you mean by I can't take criticism? I would like to say more, but I want to stay professional and I do not want to let my argumentative side get to me right now.

Acoustic

JJD touches me
Ex-Staff
Aug 5, 2018
Updated: Changed playtime to current playtime of 193.66667 hours.

Archangel Uriel

Ex-Assistant Staff Manager
Jun 29, 2018
Excuse me, Age doesn't matter as long you meet the requirement. I've met younger staff members who did well at moderation on the server.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
Out. Now.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
You act like you already got accepted when you’ll more than likely not get accepted after what you just said.

Reactions: The Swift Potato

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
DarkRP - Trial Admin
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
What the fuck do “hormones” have to do with this? This is possibly the worst response I’ve seen to a staff application.

Nexo

Uncle Papa
Ex-Staff
Dec 30, 2017
Illinois
What the fuck do “hormones” have to do with this? This is possibly the worst response I’ve seen to a staff application.
Agreed and hey, you’re alive. :)

Reactions: The Swift Potato

The Trash Man

Master of Trash
Ex-Staff
Aug 3, 2018
Dumpster in a Alley way
Flat Boi.jpg

Reactions: Chef Homo

Scotch

User
Dec 5, 2017
Moses Lake WA
So you're speaking for Larry/Staff Managers? You're not even staff yet you're speaking for the staff team, That's a pretty wide claim to make. And I don't think hormones should take any part in him being able to play video games.

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
This sounds like something Matt would say. Y'know, -1 people solely because of their age even though they meet the requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.