Farewell A True Thai Goodbye

Shadow

Tom Yum Gung
Feb 25, 2019
Thai Goodbye...

I guess everybody reaches this point in their career as a staff so I might as well keep it pretty simple. I am resigning from the ABCN staff team due to lack of time, motivation, and sight of a future. I’m coming back to a point where I have to get really busy again closer to summer and won’t be alotted enough free time to even attempt being on for two hours every day. The staff team seems like it never recovered after the great depression that we called the lag spikes happened. The motivation and intent to be staff are at a very low point, for not just me, but the community as a whole. Staff are not as serious about their jobs, messing with people in staff applications, putting +1s where there should be -1s, things like that which give our staff team a worse rep. The first time I ever had to race another staff member to get a sit was with broomstick, which shows a lot now since buy mods used to be the worst mods. It seems like nobody wants to be staff at this point and only use it to build bases in admin/event world currently. I’ve gotten a really bad taste in my mouth about the community since I came back and have not enjoyed it like the old days. Another reason I am leaving is due to the fact that I have become very sick recently and there’s a possibility that it could be worse than the doctors thought, and I’d like to enjoy my time just in case of the worst.

To the community:

Broomstick:
Keep doing what you are doing bringing life to the staff team, as you are one of the only motivated staff. I’m so glad for your promotion as it couldn’t have come sooner. Have a good time my friend.

Slav Master:
We still on for this summer? I’m so down to do it and eat in PvP after spending a little money, I’ll see if the juju can still work as a viable strategy and we can eat good curry. Thanks for training me and have fun with that experienced trainer ranking, hopefully you can fly past those two inactive admins we have

Uriel:

Sorry for failing you as your last accepted staff member dad, but you can always look back on my very few accomplishments here in my second round. I’ll mail you some curry for my failure if you want.

Whitehammer9:
Keep building those terror bases for me, I need at least one cancerous player in the staff member in the server. Good luck without sponge, I hope somebody can fill that gap for you.

To the Team and Community:

I hope you do take these messages to heart as I have struggled to find the right words for it, and still haven’t for the most part. If you don’t like being staff, then don’t be staff. If the job isn’t enjoyable, why would you do it. Do what you enjoy, if you truly do enjoy being staff, then show it. I wish you all good luck in the future, and hope the NCBA community thrives.

Slav Master

Retired Super Аdmin
Ex-Staff
Dec 31, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Hell yeah, we on for the Summer! Get those TC ready! ;)

Chef Homo

Baker Homosexual
Ex-Staff
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
Hm, I thought it would've had something to do with Larry pissing you off lmao. You were a mature and dedicated staff member who acted like he was above the age of 14, which is a good thing in my book. I wish you luck in whatever life throws your way.

Shadow

Tom Yum Gung
Feb 25, 2019
Larry doesn’t piss me off, I piss Larry off. Hints to why I am banned from the discord again. But I do appreciate the good luck, and send it right back your way.

Sponge

Normie
Jan 14, 2019
Sad to see you go, you were a very chill dude and a good staff member from what I saw. There are somethings in this post that I do agree with but hopefully stuff changes and we will see you again. :)

Tafari Jumaane

BMC CEO
Mar 15, 2019
I'm gonna miss you, hopefully we'll see you on here and there. I hope you get through what you're going through, and get well soon.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Ex-Staff
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
See you later.

ThePigMeat

Newberator
Jan 12, 2019
Damn, still haven't got sniff them toes.

no homo tho

Reactions: Lil Broomstick