Spence

Common Visitor
Jun 23, 2018
General Questions

In-game Name: Spence

Discord Username: Spence#1203

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:66971420

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us about yourself: My name is Spencer, I am from Michigan and I enjoy outdoor activities, but due to the current situation, I'm un-able to do so. So I sit inside and play video games. I have been playing garry's mod since 2012 and will probably continue for the years to come.

Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I am applying for staff because I was previously staff back in 2018, I have reflected on the time I had back when I was was staff and I really enjoyed the community and the other staff members. I also want to help the server that I dedicated a bunch of time into years ago back on it's feet.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?: I decided to make a return because like I was saying this was an incredibly enjoyable server and so was the community. I remember all of the fun I
experienced
back in 2018.

Misc Questions(Optional)
What are a few things we can improve on?: N/A

Have you had any issues with the staff team, and if so, what?: N/A

How did you discover our community?: I discovered it on the server browser two years back.

How has your overall experience on the server been?:
Fantastic to say the least.

Last edited:

Scotch

The Most Mischievous of Brews.
Dec 5, 2017
Moses Lake WA
This application is very bare-bones,
And the experiences I had with you in 2018 weren't good at all.

Spence

Common Visitor
Jun 23, 2018
This application is very bare-bones,
And the experiences I had with you in 2018 weren't good at all.
Did you forget we became friends after that whole ordeal went down. Furthermore I don't think it is also fair to judge me from something that occurred two years ago.

Scotch

The Most Mischievous of Brews.
Dec 5, 2017
Moses Lake WA
Did you forget we became friends after that whole ordeal went down. Furthermore I don't think it is also fair to judge me from something that occurred two years ago.
My negative opinion is more so because of your application.

tdiep

tommy 2
Mar 13, 2020
Canada

Application needs more content. You can also add more colour to make it more vibrant, or to make it stand out more. I also have zero past experience with you so I cannot change my opinion off that.

You can read up on how to make your application better here: https://forums.ncba.gg/index.php?threads/2002/

Last edited:
CJYaBoi

CJYaBoi

Staff
Meme Lord
Mar 8, 2018
Neutral

I have no personal experiences with you and this application is on the line so I personally cannot come to a verdict. My main question is: When the pandemic is over will you still be able to be active?

JJD

Greasy Bitch
Forums Supporter
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego

I don’t remember you from 2018, so I can’t speak much to your character. Your application is rather lacking on giving insight as to who you are and what your intentions/goals are if you were to become staff. I’d revise it and then I’ll look over it again.
None the less,
Good luck.

Spence

Common Visitor
Jun 23, 2018
Neutral

I have no personal experiences with you and this application is on the line so I personally cannot come to a verdict. My main question is: When the pandemic is over will you still be able to be active?
Even though it is unlikely that this will end in the near future, the answer is yes. I will continue to be active after the pandemic.

Archangel Uriel

Ex-Assistant Staff Manager
Jun 29, 2018
- Application is minimal, I understand the Staff application has 3 questions that are required but it only gives us the bare bones of detail and I second JJD in the point that your Application doesn't show your intentions or your plans on coming back as Staff.
- Also from what I remember you ended up disappearing without a word. Which definitely can be excused if there was personal matters going on for you at the time, if there was something going on you don't need to explain either because that is personal information.

= I don't recall you being a horrible staff member, you were competent in your Staffing duties but I do recall that your activity was quite poor. But besides that you were an decent dude from what I remember.

Last edited:
QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Application Declined

Status