Not open for further replies.

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
May 1, 2019
In-game Name: King Terroriser

Discord Username: King Terroriser#4700

SteamID32: 246029728

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Tell us about yourself: I am generally a nice guy and I do not have a short temper so that's the best thing but enough about my personality a lot of you all know me from the old NCBA and I am more mature now and try not to joke around a lot then I have in the past. Another thing is that I don't like toxic people but I will always take a sit no matter what.

Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I decided to apply for staff because I want to help out NCBA with their gmod server again. After all, it felt great to help out others who were not having the best day and they needed someone to help them out and talk to them while others couldn't and I missed having other people around to play an awesome game at once and be able to have a great time. Plus I was staff before and I see that Larry is trying to bring it back to its former glory so I am always there for him to help him out.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?:
I loved the server ever since I started playing gmod again back in 2018/2019 and when I paid for T-mod and loved the staff that soon became my friends and they were always there for me when I got angry or sad because someone passed in the family that was always there for me, lonely and Larry helped me, because they care about their staff and their players than other server don't care they just want the money and usually doesn't care about players feelings. I know that happens sometimes in our community but we always strive for the best to help out one another so we can always stay on top and be there for each other even if we are far away from each other it feels like we are always close by.

Last edited:

Scotch

The Most Mischievous of Brews.
Dec 5, 2017
Moses Lake WA
1+
I haven't had any personal experiences with you that come to mind,
but from what I've heard you were a good staff member.
This application is also decent.
And looks and sounds like work was put into it.​

tdiep

tommy 2
Mar 13, 2020
Canada
+1

I like your application, but there are a few grammar issues. If you'd like, I suggest using Grammarly to fix most, if not all of the grammar mistakes in your applications. The only ones I can really spot from a quick glance are a lack of commas where they should be. I also recommend adding colour to your application and fixing the unusual bolded text and unbolded text. All in all, this is a nice application. Good luck!

CJYaBoi

CJYaBoi

Staff
Meme Lord
Mar 8, 2018
Neutral

I am not sure if the picture in your signature is a joke, but it sets me off. If its real then that's very troubling. The application itself looks good and a lot of hard work was put into it, but if Chef stated you are failing, have a F staff grade and need to "Work on being less toxic, being more active, and being a better trainer" then I am not sure. I also want to point out the fact that the last two questions, technically, are only one sentence wrong. The grammar in this app is a bit touchy due to the incredible run on sentences. Best of luck, though.

King_Terroriser

Staff Member
May 1, 2019
Neutral

I am not sure if the picture in your signature is a joke, but it sets me off. If its real then that's very troubling. The application itself looks good and a lot of hard work was put into it, but if Chef stated you are failing, have a F staff grade and need to "Work on being less toxic, being more active, and being a better trainer" then I am not sure. I also want to point out the fact that the last two questions, technically, are only one sentence wrong. The grammar in this app is a bit touchy due to the incredible run on sentences. Best of luck, though.
For one it is a joke for two It was for JJD not for me Chef homo sent it to me over discord as a joke and I made it my signature

Last edited:

TheShadowZebra

Chef Zebra
Jul 3, 2018
+1
I was in a discord call with you when you and I learned that NCBA was coming back. You were very excited to be able to have the chance to come back as a staff member. Back last year when you were a staff member I never heard a player complain about how you handled their sits. I wish the best of luck to you.

JJD

Greasy Bitch
Forums Supporter
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
In-game Name: King Terroriser

Discord Username: King Terroriser#4700

SteamID32: 246029728

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Tell us about yourself: I am generally a nice guy and I do not have a short temper so that's the best thing but enough about my personality a lot of you all know me from the old NCBA and I am more mature now and try not to joke around a lot then I have in the past. Another thing is that I don't like toxic people but I will always take a sit no matter what.

Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I decided to apply for staff because I want to help out NCBA with their gmod server again. After all, it felt great to help out others who were not having the best day and they needed someone to help them out and talk to them while others couldn't and I missed having other people around to play an awesome game at once and be able to have a great time. Plus I was staff before and I see that Larry is trying to bring it back to its former glory so I am always there for him to help him out.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?:
I loved the server ever since I started playing gmod again back in 2018/2019 and when I paid for T-mod and loved the staff that soon became my friends and they were always there for me when I got angry or sad because someone passed in the family that was always there for me, lonely and Larry helped me, because they care about their staff and their players than other server don't care they just want the money and usually doesn't care about players feelings. I know that happens sometimes in our community but we always strive for the best to help out one another so we can always stay on top and be there for each other even if we are far away from each other it feels like we are always close by.
+1

Great person to play with and work with on the staff team. I could always count on him to pick up where I left off if something happened, or simply to play with. He followed rules, had a great sense of humor, and would make a fine addition back on the team. Hope to see you there,
JJ​

JJD

Greasy Bitch
Forums Supporter
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
Neutral

That’s a joke. Trello was semi-serious. Chef was a greasy mofo as were many of us.​

Yoda

Jedi Master
Jan 23, 2018
Dagobah
www.5z8.info
I'm glad you added some personal stuff to your application but its short and I feel like your only explaining parts to make you good as a potential staff member. I also don't really remember you on NCBA, so I don't have any personal plus I can give you. The Grammar If it was fixed I would have been a neutral but I think that part swayed it for me.

MewChewZ

Noob
Jun 23, 2018
+1

Recently met up with Terroriser during a game of The Forest and wanted to get to know him better. TheShadowZebra referenced me to his staff application, and after careful analysis I was able to see potential within him. I would definitely give him a go.

Chef Homo

Drug Addict
Feb 16, 2018
Northeast Texas, United States
+1
I've worked with Terrorizer for a long time and he's one of my closest friends. He's an efficient staff member who showed me promise particularly in the training department and served as my deputy. His skill will only grow with experience and frankly, I see no reason to decline his application.
This is it bois.

Yoda

Jedi Master
Jan 23, 2018
Dagobah
www.5z8.info
I'm glad you added some personal stuff to your application but its short and I feel like your only explaining parts to make you good as a potential staff member. I also don't really remember you on NCBA, so I don't have any personal plus I can give you. The Grammar If it was fixed I would have been a neutral but I think that part swayed it for me.
+1 (I Renounce My -1)
I was in a discord channel for a small bit in the Discord and was playing in the server while testing with him. He deserves a shot which many agree upon.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.