In-game Name:Slayer688

Discord Username:Slayer688#9925

SteamID32:[U:1:1027353774]

Timezone:Est

Tell us about yourself:
I have worked for NCBA before and I really
enjoy playing on this G-mod server.
I could
dedicate a lot of time to the server due to covid 19. and even after C-19 I can still dedicate around 5-6 hours per day to the server.

Why did you decide to apply for staff?:
I decided to apply for staff because I have been staff
before and I really like helping the server and the community as it progress'
I also bring the knowledge of the previous rules from the last time I played on the server.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?:
I continue to play on NCBA because I really enjoy dark RP server's and this was the first server I played on when I got G-mod and it remains to this day my favorite server to play on.

Misc Questions(Optional)

How did you discover our community?:
My friend named Dominator showed me the server

How has your overall experience on the server been?:

Amazing love the staff team and I really feel like this server has potential because I have been here for about a year now and I have witnessed the server get handed to a different owner and then get taken back by Larry and when this happened it showed me that Larry is committed to making this server the best it can be.

Scotch

The Most Mischievous of Brews.
Dec 5, 2017
Moses Lake WA
You didn't include your steam 32 ID.​
You really haven't been around very much lately, I saw you inside the discord for about an hour the other day after the drama with Lucent. I would really like to see you around the community more.​

Slayer688

Normie
Apr 4, 2020
You didn't include your steam 32 ID.​
You really haven't been around very much lately, I saw you inside the discord for about an hour the other day after the drama with Lucent. I would really like to see you around the community more.​
I don't know how

Yoda

Jedi Master
Jan 23, 2018
Dagobah
www.5z8.info
The Question asked about you and who you are. Not how much time you can dedicate to the server and that you have played Gmod before. And Covid-19 Is a off topic & I dont think it should there in your app as a reason for being accepted into the staff team. Also what's with the random Bold letters? Also This App looks very quickly written, there's barely anything on this app.

Slayer688

Normie
Apr 4, 2020
The Question asked about you and who you are. Not how much time you can dedicate to the server and that you have played Gmod before. And Covid-19 Is a off topic & I dont think it should there in your app as a reason for being accepted into the staff team. Also what's with the random Bold letters?
I don't know why there was random random bold letters

JJD

Greasy Bitch
Forums Supporter
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego

Your steam32 ID is correct, just delete everything except the numbers present. Besides that, your application does not speak much to your character. It is bland and rather vague for the majority, only demonstrating that you enjoy NCBA. No true personality defining traits are listed nor do you give valid reasoning as to why I should recommend you for staff.
None the less,
Good Luck.​

tdiep

tommy 2
Mar 13, 2020
Canada

The application looks a bit rushed and can be improved if you spend more time on it. There's a lot of bolding where text should not be bold and the application needs more content. As Yoda said, the question is asking about yourself, not how much time you can spend on the server or how much you've enjoyed it. It's nice to hear that you like the server, but that question is focused on you. If you'd like some assistance to fix the grammar mistakes in your application, you can use Grammarly. It's free and can quickly help you to fix your mistakes, and learn from them. Good luck!

CJYaBoi

CJYaBoi

Staff
Meme Lord
Mar 8, 2018

I mean this in all seriousness: This needs to be fixed. One to 2 sentence replies and very vague answers will not get you anywhere. But I appreciate you taking the time to apply, thanks.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
I would not accept this in the state that it is in, sorry, but i'll give you until Saturday to fix it.

Slayer688

Normie
Apr 4, 2020
I would not accept this in the state that it is in, sorry, but i'll give you until Saturday to fix it.

Tell us about yourself:

I am a 16 year old who enjoys spending my free time time on video games. I am a very chill person and I am able to stay calm even in hard situations as some people may know as I was on the last NCBA server. I love computers and take them apart a lot just to see how they work because I am a very curious person. I am great at following rules and not doing any thing that makes servers look bad as I feel like that is a very irresponsible thing to do.

I decided to apply to be staff on NCBA's G-mod server because I have a passion for helping servers make sure players are following rules and making an environment that is fair and fun for all players to enjoy. I also decided to apply for staff because I feel like I should help out the community as they helped me when I first joined the G-mod server.

I continue to play on NCBA because I really enjoy dark RP server's and NCBA was the first server I played on. I also play because I see that Larry has dedicated a lot to this server to make sure that every detail is perfect which is very important to me because if the owner doesn't care about the server then the server is probably not that good.

Misc Questions(Optional)

Amazing love the staff team and I really feel like this server has potential because I have been here for about a year now and I have witnessed the server get handed to a different owner and then get taken back by Larry and when this happened it showed me that Larry is committed to making this server the best it can be.

tdiep

tommy 2
Mar 13, 2020
Canada

Tell us about yourself:

I am a 16 year old who enjoys spending my free time time on video games. I am a very chill person and I am able to stay calm even in hard situations as some people may know as I was on the last NCBA server. I love computers and take them apart a lot just to see how they work because I am a very curious person. I am great at following rules and not doing any thing that makes servers look bad as I feel like that is a very irresponsible thing to do.

I decided to apply to be staff on NCBA's G-mod server because I have a passion for helping servers make sure players are following rules and making an environment that is fair and fun for all players to enjoy. I also decided to apply for staff because I feel like I should help out the community as they helped me when I first joined the G-mod server.

I continue to play on NCBA because I really enjoy dark RP server's and NCBA was the first server I played on. I also play because I see that Larry has dedicated a lot to this server to make sure that every detail is perfect which is very important to me because if the owner doesn't care about the server then the server is probably not that good.

Misc Questions(Optional)

Edit your original post and add your changes there.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Declined. Still failed to include their SteamID32 and didn't update their application properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.