❌ Declined ❌ LiLDEMONSLEEPS/The Magician!'s staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2020
General Questions

In-game name: The Magician!

Discord Username:Nep Nep the Head of Waffenϟϟ#3420

SteamID32:STEAM_0:0:163787219

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Tell us about yourself. I'm a very community orientated person, I really love to listen to feedback from the community and forward good suggestions to higher ups or to you papa Larry. I love improving the time that people in the game and it's a mutual win-win for me and the player! I had played this server from 2017-2019 and was active. I had constantly helped the economy circulate with many stupid purchases and always loved to donate and give money away to the people who were now. Keep in Mind I am not a trouble maker so you may have not had an experience with me but I do hope that you do take the time to Listen and consider my application! Thank you very much. {If you need me to add more here I'd be glad to but as I have to leave now to a doctors appointment this is what you get for now
💓]

Why did you decide to apply for staff?:For what I said above! I love to help others because with a happier community the less toxicity and all around fun the server is and with success at that as me an individual will make me feel successful with everyone else having a good time.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?:Because when I saw that I couldn't find it, when I went to the discord server and saw that NCBA was gone, I nearly shed a tear, it was really the only server that I played on and seeing it's fate like that made me not play Garry's mod for a while, but now that it is being revived, I wish to help the community at a larger scale and be a friendly player even if I am not accepted.

Last edited:

Scotch

The Most Mischievous of Brews.
Dec 5, 2017
Moses Lake WA

as I have to leave now to a doctors appointment this is what you get for now 💓]
You should have waited until you were finished writing your application, before submitting it.

This application is very cheap, Flooded with grammatical errors.

I haven't really seen you active at all in discord in the past week.

Yoda

Formerly Yoda Now Rodknee
Jan 23, 2018

Unfinished, Very Cheesy, And Filled with Grammar issues (Probably because its unfinished).

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
As your application stands it is not acceptable. Please read what others have said and adjust your application accordingly. If application is not fixed by March 23rd, 2020 I will instantly decline it.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.