Hitch
Discord Username:
Hitch
SteamID32:
STEAM_1:1:179896749
Timezone:
CST
Tell us about yourself:
I am a very active person, i was recently diagnosed with depression so i like to stay inside all day and watch memes. I have a girlfriend and 2 brothers, both are very annoying. I love to juul and box with all my friends, i go around with them to skate and play music.
Why did you decide to apply for staff?:
I feel that i have the required skills and enough experience considering that i have been in the staff team 3 times on Icefuse MRP, i also have a lot of time now that school is out for the rest of the year.
I also want to join the NCBA staff team because most of the time my tickets can take a while to get accepted, and I want to fix that. Also, sometimes staff need time to accept tickets because, they are in another sit and, I totally understand that, that is why I would like to help the NCBA team decrease the ticket times. I would also like to help all the other staff members as I feel like they have a lot of room for improvement, and so do I so I think I could help them learn as a staff member and they could in turn help me develop into a good staff member.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?:
Even though the server is not very popular, i love the vast choices of job roles and ways to get money and interact with people. For example, i love how the fruit slicer can give out superpower smoothies. I am a very dedicated to the server and hope that it one day takes over the server list.
Misc Questions(Optional)
What are a few things we can improve on?:
The many ways you can earn money is great but, i would recommend how much money you can get from those ways.
Have you had any issues with the staff team, and if so, what?:
none
How did you discover our community?:
I was scrolling through the server list to find something to play and i got addicted to the server, ive been playing since 2015
How has your overall experience on the server been?:General Questions
It is great! I love everything about it, basing, raiding, and roleplaying in general!

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Declined.

Info: I have had many bad experiences with you in Discord. This application also seems half-assed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotch
Status
Not open for further replies.