tdiep

Discord Username:
tdiep#4891

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:150240417

Timezone:
PST

Tell us about yourself:
I've played in the NCBA community since 2017-2018 and was sad to see it go down. I really like making new friends, I enjoy problem-solving and helping people whether they are new to the server, or just have a problem. I like to be as friendly as I possibly can be, but I like to get straight to the point. If there is a problem, I will take haste in fixing it. I'll try my best to make the server a nice and fun place for everybody as well as enforcing the rules in a timely matter.

Anyway, my real name is Tommy, I think of myself as a "squeaker" because my voice has yet to get lower. I take part-time jobs whenever I'm free, and on weekends, I'm either out with my friends, at home relaxing, or on my computer just web-surfing or gaming. My favourite food is between sushi and pizza. There's a really good pizza place near my school that I usually go to for lunch, so that's most likely one of the reasons why it's one of my favourite foods. I don't often eat sweets because it hurts my stomach a ton, but maybe once in a while. I don't drink soda, the most I'll drink is Nestea, Brisk or Fruitopia. I'm not a fan of fizz. My favourite beverage is water. Basic, I know, but last year was probably one of my worsts, drinking loads of soda and eating unhealthy food. My interests are cars, and computers. My hobbies are helping my uncle work on his car, a 2003 Honda S2000 if you're curious, and working on my PC. My dream future career is to join the RCMP or my local police department. I've been wanting to be a police officer for a while. I have a cat as well. She's six years old, smart sometimes, dumb other times. She's probably chewed through ten of my phone chargers. She's a tabby/munchkin mix and loves going on walks, I know, unusual for cats. Well that concludes this part of my application. Thanks for taking your time in reading my application.

Why did you decide to apply for staff?:
I've decided to apply for staff because I would like to help the server improve as much as possible, especially with the new reboot. I've played in put many hours of my day into NCBA and would like to give back to the community who made it a fun server for not just me, but my friends as well. I think I would be able to be an active staff member for the NCBA community, especially with my upcoming spring break, and I've heard there's a small amount of current staff members and I'd like to put my time and my free hours into making the community better.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?:
I continue to play on NCBA because it was one of my favourite DarkRP servers that I've played on, as well as one of my firsts. When I first joined, I was clueless on what to do, where to go, but the community and the staff helped me through every bit in which I needed help. I myself, would like to be part of the NCBA family and also be helping new players or current players.

Last edited:
CJYaBoi

CJYaBoi

Staff
Meme Lord
Mar 8, 2018
+1

With the length of all the answers, obvious time put into the application, in-depth answers, and easiness on the eyes with the colors, I have no choice but to give you a +1. Due to the fact that I also have no personal relation and/or experiences with you.

Tips: Try to interact more with the community as it is now, even with no discord; I do not see your name that much.
Personal Notes: None.

Yoda

Jedi Master
Jan 23, 2018
Dagobah
www.5z8.info
+1
I feel that put a good effort and time to write this Application. Good job and hopefully when the server starts we can see you as staff in the future.

(As CJYaBoi Also Stated if you haven't already stay dedicated to the server and be active in the community. Staying active can help learn to be a staff member and be a bigger part of NCBA.) Good luck.

tdiep

tommy 2
Mar 13, 2020
Canada
+1

With the length of all the answers, obvious time put into the application, in-depth answers, and easiness on the eyes with the colors, I have no choice but to give you a +1. Due to the fact that I also have no personal relation and/or experiences with you.

Tips: Try to interact more with the community as it is now, even with no discord; I do not see your name that much.
Personal Notes: None.
+1
I feel that put a good effort and time to write this Application. Good job and hopefully when the server starts we can see you as staff in the future.

(As CJYaBoi Also Stated if you haven't already stay dedicated to the server and be active in the community. Staying active can help learn to be a staff member and be a bigger part of NCBA.) Good luck.
Thank you for the kind words and tips, will for sure be used in the future.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
I enjoyed your application, but i'd like to ask you a few questions in Discord before I decide to accept or decline you.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.