Guys theres no staff lets rdm
Mar 11, 2020
Florida
In-game Name: Obscene

Discord Username: Obscene#6826

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:490195636

Timezone: EST

Tell us about yourself:
Hello my name is Micheal I'm 17 years old I enjoy video games music sports weight lifting and VR I am currently in high school and I work with my grandpa in carpentry. I like the grand strategy genre of games the most but I also enjoy sandbox adventure and military simulation games mill sims are my 2nd favorite type of game. I like rap rock country and hard rock music I like rap and rock music the most but I'm always open to new types of music my favorite artists are Kendrick Lamar Don McLean Pink Floyd and YNW Melly. The current sports I'm participating in are basketball and volleyball basketball is my favorite sport because of the feeling you get when you make a shot or your team wins my position in basketball is point guard I'm not the best at volleyball but I try my best but my position in volleyball is left side hitter. My personal best for weight lifting are the following 265 bench 380 squat and 300 deadlift I haven't tried powerlifting as it doesn't seem that interesting to me. the VR games I most enjoy are games that have a great amount of detail on physics like boneworks and the walking dead saints and sinners and the upcoming game half-life Alex the reason I like physic games are the sense of realism in them some of the games that involve physics make it seem like you can do those actions every day but that is simply not true or not practical.

Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I decided to apply for staff because I have been helping on the test server and I would like to help on a higher level to improve the server improve the player's experience and of course get rid of the rules breakers.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?: I continue to play on ncba because its a place were I can chill with friends meet new friends play gmod talk about problems and just have fun while playing no matter what I will always come back to this community.

Have you had any issues with the staff team, and if so, what?: I haven't had any issues with the staff team I think the staff team is looking good and I would like to see the direction it goes in the future.

How did you discover our community?: I discovered ncba back in 2017 with my friend scotch we were looking for a server to chill and have some fun on I played on the server for a while but never applied for staff.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application please leave feedback so I can improve on my writing and grammar skills.

Last edited:

simplysem

Rush 🅱️
Dec 31, 2019
Neutral
Overall I like that application and it shows that you put effort into it. One problem though, there seems to be a lack of punctuation throughout the application. If you can fix these issues, I will gladly put a +1.

CJYaBoi

CJYaBoi

Staff
Meme Lord
Mar 8, 2018
+1

You got something with me that not a lot of people in this new-gen NCBA has. A personal experience. Overall from what I can tell you are a fun individual to be around and have a light spirit. In hope that you didn't lie on this application just for a rank, you are also a hard, and fast worker/learner. Good luck.

Tips: Be sure to proof read your application, or maybe throw it through the application called Grammarly; there are a lot of run-on sentences (DM me on discord if you want me to point them out for you, I'd be happy to help.)
Personal Note: As a staff the fooling around needs to be dropped so you can show you are a leader, not just a minge with a rank (no accusations towards you, just saying). You are a very fun person- don't let it be the downfall of you.

Scotch

The Most Mischievous of Brews.
Dec 5, 2017
Moses Lake WA
+1
Knowing you for almost three years now, (With a lot of breaks from you in between lol) I definitely know your heart loans a sense of community, Sort of something to mine. I know you're a genuine person and have a shit ton of Staff related experience. So that's why I'm ultimately plusing your app.

Last edited:

Obscene

Mar 11, 2020
Florida
+1

You got something with me that not a lot of people in this new-gen NCBA has. A personal experience. Overall from what I can tell you are a fun individual to be around and have a light spirit. In hope that you didn't lie on this application just for a rank, you are also a hard, and fast worker/learner. Good luck.

Tips: Be sure to proof read your application, or maybe throw it through the application called Grammarly; there are a lot of run-on sentences (DM me on discord if you want me to point them out for you, I'd be happy to help.)
Personal Note: As a staff the fooling around needs to be dropped so you can show you are a leader, not just a minge with a rank (no accusations towards you, just saying). You are a very fun person- don't let it be the downfall of you.
Thank you for the tips and the kind words when I'm just chilling with friends and not doing any staffing I play around and have fun but when it comes to being a staff member I take it seriously and professional

Reactions: CJYaBoi

C4Claymore

kNot A Furry
Feb 1, 2019
A safe place
+1
I've known you for a while now and can see that you can stay relaxed and talk something out instead of going all out right off that bat. Getting to know someone as you talk to someone is just as important and your social skills are one that can help resolve any situation that might come to hand in the foreseeable future.

Obscene

Mar 11, 2020
Florida
Neutral
Overall I like that application and it shows that you put effort into it. One problem though, there seems to be a lack of punctuation throughout the application. If you can fix these issues, I will gladly put a +1.
I fixed some of them let me know if its too your satisfaction

simplysem

Rush 🅱️
Dec 31, 2019
+1
You have fixed some errors but not all, but nonetheless I will give you a +1 as I see you have tried and you seem like a good guy to be in the staff team (and my points mentioned earlier).

Errors:
just a few missing commas. At least those are all I can spot. If I see any others I will edit this reply.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Declined

Info: Previously you have been very toxic on the server and I can't accept your application until i've seen a change in that, but when the server comes up I'd like to see a change in that. If I see a change I will reverse my decision on this application. There will be no need to re-apply. I think that will be a fair way to handle this.

Additional Note: Grammar is also important part of being staff and I noticed a few grammatical errors that would not, from what I believe and know, would be made from someone of that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.