❌ Declined ❌ Unbounds application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2020
In-game Name: Unbound

Discord Username:
Unbound#0646

SteamID: URL+unfurl="true"]https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354156504/[/URL

Timezone: US Central

Tell us about yourself: I'm a gamer who likes technical aspects of games, also just having fun in general. I also like skateboarding and BMX. I don't get frantic easily by other people, I believe this is an important trait to have staffing. I also believe I could relate to the players more than some other staff. I have loved Gmod since I started playing with it having a sandbox "do whatever you want" type appeal just like Minecraft, which I have been playing for ten years.

Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I loved the server when people were playing it but saw many people also ruining the game that I would have punished. Furthermore, when I was online during the servers time I saw no staff online more than I should have, and adding one more staff too moderate should help that problem.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?: The server never ceased to give me a good time with a great community. With some of my favorite addons, most notably the raccoon addon was much fun, although broken. Most of the staff were good and did not trigger easily and forgiving.

Misc Questions(Optional)
What are a few things we can improve on?: More progression.

Have you had any issues with the staff team, and if so, what?: Yes, cannon was easily angered, And Tommy was toxic.

How did you discover our community?: The server tab.

How has your overall experience on the server been?: Very fun, but dull and boring near the end.

Last edited:
CJYaBoi

CJYaBoi

Staff
Meme Lord
Mar 8, 2018

This application seems to give off a dereliction sense. All of the answers are one sentenced, vague and poorly answered; like really low-quality answered. (Also, SteamID isn't your Steam link, you can get it here (Click me) using your link)

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
I like that you answered the optional questions. I'd like to see more in depth answers though.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Currently how I stand with your application is more of a neutral stance then declined. I found your application a bit hard to read and you failed to provide your SteamID. I'll give you until Sunday, March 15th, to improve your application and change my opinion on your application.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Declined

Info: I gave you an extended amount of time to fix your application, which you failed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.