Chadwick

Noob
Dec 20, 2018
In-game Name: |-NCBA-| ☭EtherStorm☭

Discord Username: Chadwick#7516

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62214437

Timezone: CST

Tell us about yourself:
Hello my name is Etherstorm or Chadwick I would describe me as a goofy and chill individual but when something is serious i'm on it full attention but other than that I love the community and grew with it from the toughest times to the easiest times, and have been playing NCBA for quite a bit but never had the courage to apply to staff until now but I feel most comfortable talking to people and just overall having a good time, plus most of my gmod hours have been from this server I have grown and loved.

Why did you decide to apply for staff?:
From the time I joined this server to now, but no one has made such of a impact on me but one man his name, Chef Homo I saw him go from t-mod to admin and that inspired me to get richer on the server an he taught me multiple thing that helped me a lot on the server such as a automatic money printer collector with wire mod, so I feel like I could make such a impact on new players like Chef Homo did to me.

Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?: I made so many friends with the staff and community, so it feels like a big family that I can just hang out with when ever I had a bad day or just want to just chill, its my number 1 place to go for hanging out when I had a bad day or a good day this server always puts a smile to my face and there is always something to do, when you think you did everything on the server but the BOOM new person to raid or cool down is up for terror, this server is one of the best ones I've played on and i would never think about leaving the community.

Last edited:
CJYaBoi

CJYaBoi

Staff
Meme Lord
Mar 8, 2018
Gonna reply just like I did in the old days, abrupt. -1

If you WANT staff, then show it. Revise your application to actually show initiative. Not to mention the fact that there is random bolding of words at complete unnecessary places. Except, I do appreciate you taking the time to apply for staff. Please fix these and you can get my +1.

Last edited:
QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Gonna reply just like I did in the old days, abrupt. -1

Sad excuse of an application, more like 3 sentences and base info. If you WANT staff, then show it. Revise your application to actually show initiative. Not to mention the fact that there is random bolding of words at complete unnecessary places. Please fix these and you can get my +1.
Please give constructive criticism and not insult others. A great way is to point out a positive then a few negatives.

CJYaBoi

CJYaBoi

Staff
Meme Lord
Mar 8, 2018
Please give constructive criticism and not insult others. A great way is to point out a positive then a few negatives.
Noted and understood, changed response. Thank you.

simplysem

Rush 🅱️
Dec 31, 2019
Application is very short, no formatting. Seems like barely any effort went into this application. If it is updated and shows that effort has been put into it, I will give you a +1.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
As your app stands now I would decline it. I would like to see a lot more detail throughout your application. If your application isn't fixed by Monday, March 16th, i'll decline it.

Yoda

Jedi Master
Jan 23, 2018
Dagobah
www.5z8.info
The Grammar still is extremely lacking. All of these questions have improper grammar (All of the questions have no periods they only use commas or don't use any at all).

I'd would advise revision or retry later on your application when your ready. You can take a good time rewriting your application and resend it when your ready. Reading out loud or having someone read it out for you can really help too.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Declined

Info: Your application did not flow well and was difficult to read. I expect staff member to have proper grammar and punctuation. It is very important that warns, names, and messages sent by staff members are grammatically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.