- General Questions -

(In-game Name):externalextender

(Discord User Name):
external#5842

(SteamID):STEAM_1:1:154807340

(Age):17

(Timezone):CST

(Tell us about yourself):
This is a server that I have been playing for since I found out about Gmod Dark RP. I have over 1,000 hours in Gmod alone and would like to help regrow a community. I stream on my free time, as well as play other games too. Garry's mod is one of my most played games. I have run my server and I've been an admin on another server that shut down (I still have contact with the owner if you want to know more about it!) My favorite drink is Mountain Dew, and my favorite food a Ramen.

(Why did you decide to apply for staff?): I'm always willing to help a server restart and regrow itself from when it was an amazing server. I love this community and I want to see the server expand beyond limits. I would like people to have as much fun as I did when I started playing this server. (I plan to stay for a very long while and move up in ranks.) I also think that I'm a nuclear badass.

(Why do you continue to play on NCBA.gg?): This was one of the first servers I joined. I loved the economy and how well everything was balanced. The way the server just went so smoothly, I want to recreate that experience from back then when I join this server once it is up.

Last edited:
QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Hey! I appreciate that you took your time to apply. I would like to see proper grammar and more detailed answers. This should be easy for you since you are 17!

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
@externalextender
I'm glad to see you improved your grammar, but your application still doesn't reflect the grammar level of someone that is seventeen. I really like the details you have added to your application. Glance over your application again and fix any typos, punctuation, and capitalization errors.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Declined

(Discussed in a voice channel with him the reasoning behind it being declined.)

Status
Not open for further replies.