Founder - Developer
- Dec 3, 2017
The NCBA.gg Discord server has a set of rules that help maintain a friendly and high-quality experience. These set of rules are enforced by the staff of NCBA and any infringement or infraction of these rules can subject you with punishment that could result in a kick or ban from our Discord server.
- Remain respectful in the community.
- Do not harass members.
- If someone is upset then please let them cool down.
- Toxic and malicious behavior are not allowed.
- Toxic behavior is difficult to describe, but easily identifiable behavior performed to negatively affect other players in an unnecessary way
- Malicious behavior is attempting to steal information or harm a member's property.
- This also include Doxxing(Sharing users data: Addresses, Social Media, City, etc.) and D-Dosing(Distributed Denial of Service).
- Do not use any users photos, images or being without their written consent.
- This is to prevent doxing of users and unwanted sharing of images of people without permission.
- Spam in any form is not allowed.
- Mass mention(Mentioning multiple Discord roles.),Chat Spam(Sending message repeatedly in a short amount of time.), Ear Rape(Anything that would require staff or manage to turn down their headset.), or Soundboard spam(Spamming sounds on your sound board).
- Keep your nicknames readable. (Don’t impersonate other members/staff)
- To clarify, its okay to copy a staff members name, but yours needs to be obviously different in some way.
- If we believe your nickname is excessive we will ask you to change it.(Excessive characters or foreign characters.)
- NSFW content is allowed, but only in the NSFW chat.
- Your NSFW content must abide by Discord's Community Guidelines.
- Soundboards are only allowed in private voice rooms.
- Advertising in anyway is not allowed unless permitted by Larry or Harvey.
- Alt-Accounts are not allowed.
If you would like to suggest improvements or changes then comment down below.