❌ Declined ❌ Elite Cryptic's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2020
What is your in-game name?: Elite Cryptic

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz):STEAM_0:1:149757442

What is your age?:14

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST):EST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings):0

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: My name is Connor, I'm 14 I like gaming, sports, and watching shows. I go to a tech school and am taking up masonry and hope to graduate and join the Marines. I shoot guns like 22's, 380's. 9mm's, 45's, 12 gauge's, and others. I also love cars and hope to get a Ford Mustang someday. Overall I'm kinda just chill and love to play Gmod in my spare time and would love to be staff on the server! I've been staff on other servers like Cloud gaming, I am not sure if it is still up, but I have a understanding of what to do and what should happen in a situation where I have to deal with it. I also love the community on this server and how it isn't crazy like most other servers.

tommy

Normie
Dec 17, 2019
+1
Fairly active on the server. I’ve had multiple interactions with you and they were all postive, whether it was from genuine question or just having a good laugh.

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Hey, if you are still interested in becoming staff for NCBA.gg then please let me know. You can reply on your application or join our Discord and contact me.
@Elite Cryptic

QuirkyLarry

QuirkyLarry

Founder - Developer
Founder
Meme Lord
Memester
Supporter Plus
Supporter
Dec 3, 2017
Declined

Info: No response from applicant in six days.

Status
Not open for further replies.