terminallyCapricious Staff Application

Dec 27, 2019
-Information About You-

What is your in-game name?: terminallyCapricious

SteamID (https://steamid.xyz): STEAM_0:0:184087467

What is your age?: 18

What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): CST

How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are currently active (type !warns in chat to view warnings): 1 for Not Listening To Staff

Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: I'm a filthy homestuck, voice actor, hippy. I am on as often as I can be. My name is Aidan, but I'd prefer to not be called that.

Gensuru

Normie
Dec 15, 2019
Neutral

I haven't had any experiences with you yet in-game aside from seeing messages in OOC, and from the application view, it seems pretty vague. I might change my answer to a +1 if you use the actual template given to you

DjExtracker

Cement Head
Apr 6, 2019
Oregon
+1
I have had lots of interactions with you in-game and most of them have been nice. You seem like a really chill and mature person. Each time I've interacted with you you seemed genuine never argued. Even when I had to warn you for something you did, It went smoothly and you had no arguments and seems very understanding. Your attitude is very fit for a staff member and I hope to see you on the team in the future. Although, I would like to see some more detail into the application, give some more thought into your answers.
Good Luck.

tommy

Normie
Dec 17, 2019
+1
I've frequently had many interactions with you and you're genuinely a nice and cool guy. You've taken control of many situations in your own hands ever since I told you to start recording or streaming to help with sits and it has proven to help and shows initiative. Every time I've interacted with you in the sits you were very straight forward and showed valid proof from your perspective. I believe you would make a great part of the team.

Last edited:

The Swift Potato

I’m on the highway to jeff
Dec 4, 2017
Chugiak, AK
+1

In my sits with you, I’ve had nothing but positive interactions. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get accepted.

Cannon_331

Normie
Apr 7, 2019
+1

I have had good interactions with you and you seem to be a good member of the community.

JJD

Forums Manager /s
Forums Supporter
Dec 1, 2018
San Diego
You act like a pretty good vibe when I’ve been around you

+1

Too lazy to format on mobile

Latest posts