Search results

1. Lucent (Danny )

Farewell Resigning

I'll miss you too man. good times.
  2. Lucent (Danny )

Farewell Resigning

I want to start this off by saying thank you. I have enjoyed my time on the server and will miss the people I got to play with. My life has been getting more and more demanding I will be moving out of state to attend college and do not think I will have time to play. I hope once I get accustomed...
  3. Lucent (Danny )

Rip Frames.

Thank you so much for bringing this up. I thought it was just me and my crappy pc.
  4. Lucent (Danny )

Accepted Diablo Staff app

+1 I've played with Diablo several times, and he has been nothing but nice to me. Your application has lots of detail, and the grammar is on point. Keep working on your attitude, and you will be a solid addition to the staff. Best of luck!
  5. Lucent (Danny )

Accepted Staff Application

Thank you I went through my application again and made an attempt to correct them.
  6. Lucent (Danny )

Thank you I went back and tried to fix my errors I appreciate the corrections.
  7. Lucent (Danny )

Thank you! I had fun yesterday also, I look forward to playing with you again.
  8. Lucent (Danny )

thank you. I will keep this in mind for the future.
  9. Lucent (Danny )

Thank you for the response. what I was trying to say is that I can be awkward when talking to people. I am working on fixing this.
  10. Lucent (Danny )

What is your In-game Name: ATU Lucent Steam Name: Lucentsky8 SteamID (http://www.steamidfinder.com): STEAM_1:0:62827313 Your age: 18 What time zone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): PST How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them: (0 active...