Search results

1. The Swift Potato

The Swift Potato's Ex-Staff Application

In-Game Name: |-NCBA-| The Swift Potato Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): The Swift Potato SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:0:91265929 What is your age?: 17 What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): AKST What is your former...
  2. The Swift Potato

The Swift Potato's NEW AND IMPROVED Staff Application

What is your in-game name?: |-NCBA-| The Swift Potato SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91265929 How old are you?: 16 What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): Alaska Standard Time How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list them. Include any that are...
  3. The Swift Potato

#Meme h

4. The Swift Potato

#Meme Cyka

My name is Artour Babaevsky. I grow up in smal farm to have make potatos. Father say "Artour, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka."I bring honor to komrade and babushka. Sorry for is not have English. Please no...
  5. The Swift Potato

#PollMe I need to know your guys’s opinions

Sample text
  6. The Swift Potato

#PollMe DDLC

sample text
  7. The Swift Potato

Data = big

The amount of all possible audio that could be stored on a 5m audio drive is a very large number. Estimates of how many hydrogen atoms are in our universe are a number that is 80 digits long, and that is already astronomically huge, beyond human comprehension. But 2^211,000,000, the number of...
  8. The Swift Potato

📓 Community Guide 📓 How to be a Non-Toxic Crayon

How to be a Non-Toxic Crayon I've seen so many people on many DarkRP servers, and just games, in general, being very toxic. I just wanted to explain some things so know how to NOT be toxic. 1. Just because you spend money on a game doesn't make you better than other players. I've seen so many...
  9. The Swift Potato

Doki Doki Literature club

I think I may have an obsession with this game. The soundtrack is so good and the story (at least some of the less disturbing parts) so amazing. I probably have an addiction, I've been thinking about it all day and humming the soundtrack and wishing school would be over faster so I can go home...
  10. The Swift Potato

Might be gone for a day or two

So my dog is pretty old, and it’s getting close to that time, and obviously I’m pretty sad, so don’t expect too much activity for a day or so Too emotional to write more right now
  11. The Swift Potato

The Swift Potato's Ex-Staff Application

It's been a while since I've made one of these. Lets see how rusty I am... In-Game Name: The Swift Potato Steam Name: |-NCBA-| The Swift Potato (changing it to this when I get home, currently writing this in English class. Former Name(Name you went by when you were staff): |-NCBA-| The...
  12. The Swift Potato

#Meme oh you

13. The Swift Potato

#ChangeMyMind 7/11 is gay

so 7/11 is now open 24/7 instead of 7am to 11pm which is how they got their name and thats kinda gay
  14. The Swift Potato

#Meme My song of choice

For my language arts class we have to investigate lyrics of a song, and the obvious choice for me was the communist national anthem
  15. The Swift Potato

#ChangeMyMind Furries

So what’s wrong with furries? Just to clarify in case some of you don’t know, I only like the art (and not that gay shit) and I find the body suits disturbing. So explain to me what’s wrong with furries and change my mind about them
  16. The Swift Potato

#Meme Rain is neat

On Earth it rains: Water. On Venus it rains: Sulpheric Acid. On Jupiter it rains: NEON! On Neptune it rains: Diamonds! On Ogle-TR-56B it rains: Molten Iron. And on HD-189733b it rains: Glass! (Horizontally) (At 7000 km/h)
  17. The Swift Potato

Sad nigga hours

Saddest childhood moment
  18. The Swift Potato

#AMA The Swift Potato

What could go wrong?
  19. The Swift Potato

#Q&A So this is a thing now I guess

Ask away big nogs