Search results

1. QuirkyLarry

#Q&A Question time.

So you are gay? HEHEHE
  2. QuirkyLarry

👋 Introduction 👋 Hello

Welcome back. Thank you for making and introduction.
  3. QuirkyLarry

soon 👀

soon 👀
  4. QuirkyLarry

#Q&A Question time.

how many times an hour do you eat? i've gathered some data and estimate at least 3x
  5. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ LiLDEMONSLEEPS/The Magician!'s staff application.

Declined. Info: @LiLDEMONSLEEPS failed to improve his application.
  6. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ LiLDEMONSLEEPS/The Magician!'s staff application.

As your application stands it is not acceptable. Please read what others have said and adjust your application accordingly. If application is not fixed by March 23rd, 2020 I will instantly decline it.
  7. QuirkyLarry

#PollMe Where would you rather live?

murky shit hole anyday
  8. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ Hitch's staff app

Declined. Info: I have had many bad experiences with you in Discord. This application also seems half-assed.
  9. QuirkyLarry

💯 Accepted 💯 tdiep's Staff Application

I enjoyed your application, but i'd like to ask you a few questions in Discord before I decide to accept or decline you.
  10. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ Obscenes staff application

Declined Info: Previously you have been very toxic on the server and I can't accept your application until i've seen a change in that, but when the server comes up I'd like to see a change in that. If I see a change I will reverse my decision on this application. There will be no need to...
  11. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ Chadwick's Staff App

Declined Info: Your application did not flow well and was difficult to read. I expect staff member to have proper grammar and punctuation. It is very important that warns, names, and messages sent by staff members are grammatically correct.
  12. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ Ghost's Re Re Re Application bc I didn't know there was new template

Declined Info: You application is alright, but I found a thing or two concerning. I don't like the statement "The admins I dick ride LMAOO" this shows that you could suck up and as me being a manager I would not want that. This could result in you not relaying information or being untruthful to me.
  13. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ Unbounds application

Declined Info: I gave you an extended amount of time to fix your application, which you failed to do.
  14. QuirkyLarry

Welcome back!

Welcome back!
  15. QuirkyLarry

#PollMe Are traps gay

homophobe
  16. QuirkyLarry

📌 Important 📌 Official NCBA.gg - Staff Application Template

Ahh I see. I'll clarify and ask for SteamID32.
  17. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ Unbounds application

Currently how I stand with your application is more of a neutral stance then declined. I found your application a bit hard to read and you failed to provide your SteamID. I'll give you until Sunday, March 15th, to improve your application and change my opinion on your application.
  18. QuirkyLarry

❌ Declined ❌ Chadwick's Staff App

As your app stands now I would decline it. I would like to see a lot more detail throughout your application. If your application isn't fixed by Monday, March 16th, i'll decline it.
  19. QuirkyLarry

💯 Accepted 💯 Scotch's Staff-Application

Accepted Info: Harvey and I would love to give you another chance to be a part of the NCBA.gg team. We would like to preference this with a warning. Due to your particularly history with NCBA.gg, we are going to be more strict with you. You will be scrutinized heavily by harvey and I. As long...