Search results

1. HalfDayGames

IM BACK

Hello everyone! It's ya boiii, ALCAPONE! I am officially back in action! I hope to see all of you guys on the server. I want to meet all you green-dicks "newcomers."
  2. HalfDayGames

Community Guide BECOMING STAFF

Enjoy playing on the server? Think you can help make a difference? Want to learn how to make that possible? This is an in-depth guide on how to do so. THE THOUGHT OCCURS: So, you've sprung the thought of wanting to become staff? That's not so bad, but do you know what it entails? Think of being...
  3. HalfDayGames

Birthday

YO YO YO! Today is my birthday! I miss being able to play with you guys, I have to stick to the forums for now! I will be back to the server, as soon as my wife and I are able to move. Until then I will be lurking here as much as possible! Give me interesting things to look at!
  4. HalfDayGames

I'M BACK

GUESS WHO's BACK!!!! :D Finally got my new power supply in, my other one malfunctioned! They had to send me a new one! I will now be active as much as I possibly can! Also, sad to see that lonely is gone, shame he would do something like that! I really liked him!
  5. HalfDayGames

Getting fucked up!

BRUH, I AM GETTING FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW! GOT ALCOHOL FOR DAYS, AND I'M GOING HARD IN THE PAINT!
  6. HalfDayGames

Return

I HAVE RETURNED! Now you guys will see my crazy active ass on all the time!
  7. HalfDayGames

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hello everyone, Hope all of you are having great holidays right now, I am typing this up just in-case I am not here, on the days I guess it would matter for the holidays. I wish the best to all of you , and I hope you get what you wish for! Other than that, I will be hanging out...
  8. HalfDayGames

CHECKING IN / CHECKING OUT

OKAY, THIS IS GONNA BE IN ALL CAPS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY! I AM CHECKING IN TODAY, AND WILL WILL BE CHECKING OUT TODAY! I AM GOING OUT OF TOWN, BUT FEAR NOT! MY MACHINE IS COMING WITH ME!!! I DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT MY WORK STATION. :D I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW. I CAN BE ACTIVE ON THE...
  9. HalfDayGames

THIS IS "QUALITY SHIT" RIGHT HERE!

So, this is the adventures of the weebs, and dweebs of early morning NCBA! Bunch of crazy shit happened this morning... It was great!
  10. HalfDayGames

*YAWNS*

-Stretches- Hey minions of the underworld! I have awoken. I will now get on to MODERATE Like a good SLAVE!
  11. HalfDayGames

Rant MY RANT

THIS MOTHER FUCKING WEEB ASS SERVER FUCKING CRASHED ON ME! BECAUSE I WAS THROWING SHIT AT PEOPLE!!! GAWSH! This is 100% a troll! :D
  12. HalfDayGames

Closed VIKTOR - RDM

BEFORE MAKING A REPORT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE EVIDENCE OR PROOF OF THE SITUATION. If you don't use this template you will not be eligible for a acceptance and instead be declined! 100 Reporter(You) Forum and RP Name: IGN: Ryan Fucking Reynolds / Forum: HalfDayGames Name(Forum & RP Name...
  13. HalfDayGames

Accepted HalfDay's Staff Application

What is your Roleplay Name \ Ryan Fucking Reynolds Steam Name\twitch.tv/halfdaygames Steam ID (http://www.steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:1:33575415 Your age \ 22 years of age. Your gender \ Male What time zone are you located in? \ CST How many warns do you have? If you have warns, what for...
  14. HalfDayGames

Under Investigation MASS RDM/RDA/ JUST CRAZY!

My god this is the Jason Borne of mass rdm/rda... Hopefully the video helps catch all the culprits... -.- It truly was wild! :D
  15. HalfDayGames

Introduction HalfDayGames

Hello everyone! The name is Will. I am a streamer that plays on NCBA. Been playing here for quite some time now! I have got to know quite a few of you, also quite a few of you connect to my discord. If you ever want to see yourself on the stream, you can watch at my STREAM. Side note: I...
  16. HalfDayGames

Under Investigation LT.Baker Breaking Rules. (RDM)

Reporter(You) Forum and RP Name: IGN: RYAN FUCKING REYNOLDS | Forum: HalfDayGames Name(Forum & RP Name of player): FORUM: (NOT SURE?) | IGN: Lieutenant Baker What Server rules did he break?: Rules broken: RDM Steam ID(Of Player) Type "status" in console: STEAM ID: 0:1:28501625...