Search results

1. C4Claymore

Community Guide How to find gamer girls

As a loving person of those around me, I shall tell you the best way to get and respect girls Play a game that cycles lobbies until you find yourself a herd of gamer girls, as this is their natural movement pattern when such a group is found you must be chill and see if you can find the chill...
  2. C4Claymore

Community Guide How to get C4 Explosives (Read 'How to tell and egg is boiled' first)

Now that you have your boiled egg, make sure to eat well as the process of getting your hands on such explosives require a lot of energy. 1. Get on NB.gg DarkRP Gmod server 2. Grind around $50 million 3. Make sure that you have a powerful PC 4. Get the job Black Market Dealer 5. Self Supply all...
  3. C4Claymore

Community Guide How to tell an egg is boiled

As a loving person of this community, I have decided to write a guide on how to cook wonderful meals based off of our beloved ingredient, the boiled egg. The most tricky thing about boiling an egg is to find the best way to tell that the egg is boiled whilst keeping the center creamy in case of...
  4. C4Claymore

Declined Back to your regularly scheduled Claymore! Ex-staff app

In-Game Name: Fluffy The Destroyer Former Name(If you changed your name, include your former one here): C4Claymore SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432431881 What is your age?: 15 What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): EST What is your former rank on |-NCBA-|?: T-Mod / Staff...
  5. C4Claymore

Farewell Due to Technical Difficulties

We at Claymore HQ are sorry to say that one of our most important tools with communicating with other players, therefore not having the ability to staff. Now, this does not mean we wish not to be staff on such a fine server, but here in Claymore HQ, service is number one. So I, the creator of...
  6. C4Claymore

Accepted Claymore's Staff App

-Information About Me- In-Game Name: C4Claymore SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/C4CV Age: 15 Timezone: Est Warns: None Personal Info: I have been writing a book for the past few weeks now, so my ability to write has improved, but I can always be better. Why do you believe you are a...