Search results

1. HalfDayGames

I need a promotion to admin! ALCAPONE FOR ADMIN MARCH 2018!!! VOTES ARE OPEN!!

I need a promotion to admin! ALCAPONE FOR ADMIN MARCH 2018!!! VOTES ARE OPEN!!
  2. HalfDayGames

Declined Staff Application For Trollking25

You know when they say when you have nothing nice to say its better to say nothing at all??? That is this moment! May I refer you to my guide, it may help make your applications a bit better! https://forums.thencbacommunity.com/threads/becoming-staff.423/#post-2671 -1
  3. HalfDayGames

IM BACK

Hello everyone! It's ya boiii, ALCAPONE! I am officially back in action! I hope to see all of you guys on the server. I want to meet all you green-dicks "newcomers."
  4. HalfDayGames

Community Guide BECOMING STAFF

Nah, I firmly believe you guys have things under control, this is for those who don't understand the pretense of staff. To help them better get an idea, on what they need to have in their minds and a general idea of how to put together an application.
  5. HalfDayGames

I want to thank everyone else for your positive inputs, it really helps with wanting to push out more content whether it be guides, or general ideas, and changes that could be looked into or considered!
  6. HalfDayGames

Rant I Almost Feel Hepless?

BUMP This is an interesting topic and needs to be analyzed by the staff team, and something needs to be designed for deciding whats considered a toxic player. That way the appropriate calls, and be made when dealing with someone that is considered "extremely toxic or too toxic."
  7. HalfDayGames

Thank you so much for your input, I have added and updated the guide! Once again thanks for the interest and help!
  8. HalfDayGames

It needed some comic relief somewhere in there! :D
  9. HalfDayGames

Declined Eggs Dee Staff application

@Eggs Dee Please refer to the guide that I have just constructed, then give your application another go! I think you will have a better sense of understanding and structure. https://forums.thencbacommunity.com/threads/becoming-staff.423/
  10. HalfDayGames

Farewell Resigning

BOYO NO, BAD BOYO! You're the reason I became staff, you can't just up and leave now! I don't accept this! This is outrageous. I am terribly remorseful to hear of your illness and the discrimination against you. I will punch them in the genitalia. Though ultimately I understand! You must do what...
  11. HalfDayGames

Sorry to hear about your treachery mate... Thank you for being with us! You're a great lad, from...

Sorry to hear about your treachery mate... Thank you for being with us! You're a great lad, from what I have collected. I look forward to working with you, and help get things dealt with!
  12. HalfDayGames

Dear Future Applicants.

I look forward to working with you more in-depth when I regain my livelihood and stable internet! For now, I am bound to the forums due to the lack of a stable internet connection, and life...
  13. HalfDayGames

Dear Future Applicants.

I think you should add my guide as a hyperlink as well! https://forums.ncba.gg/index.php?threads/becoming-staff.423/#post-2043
  14. HalfDayGames

Enjoy playing on the server? Think you can help make a difference? Want to learn how to make that possible? This is an in-depth guide on how to do so. THE THOUGHT OCCURS: So, you've sprung the thought of wanting to become staff? That's not so bad, but do you know what it entails? Think of being...
  15. HalfDayGames

Hello, I have missed you guys. I am kinda confined to the forums for a bit, but that is fine, I...

Hello, I have missed you guys. I am kinda confined to the forums for a bit, but that is fine, I can keep updated here, and keep things interesting.
  16. HalfDayGames

Birthday

haha, thank you, king!
  17. HalfDayGames

Declined Eggs Dee Staff application

-1 I am leaning towards the immaturity factor here, that and the fact that there is an extreme lack of detail and content in this application. I mean most people don't realize how taxing it is to be staff. Especially trial-mod. Considering you cannot play the game at all as a trial-mod, and...
  18. HalfDayGames

Declined Anti Hero's Application

-1 I don't think there is a-lot of well thought out responses in this application. It honestly looks filled with in psychology what is known as filler thoughts. Things that appeal to the nature of what is being discussed. In hopes of being recognized as something that it is not. Also, given a...
  19. HalfDayGames

Birthday

Thank you all of you!
  20. HalfDayGames

Birthday

YO YO YO! Today is my birthday! I miss being able to play with you guys, I have to stick to the forums for now! I will be back to the server, as soon as my wife and I are able to move. Until then I will be lurking here as much as possible! Give me interesting things to look at!