Search results

1. C4Claymore

I seem to have become lost, could someone guide me to the lemon market?

I seem to have become lost, could someone guide me to the lemon market?
  2. C4Claymore

Other Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

sorry, I ate like 7 onions last week... sin I have committed. Burn in the underworld I shall endure...
  3. C4Claymore

Rant Message to all furries

sounds like a fun time, was going to wait a few more weeks before I too bumped this... What better time than now I guess
  4. C4Claymore

Lemonade anyone?

Lemonade anyone?
  5. C4Claymore

Community Guide how to cat part 3!!!!!

He used the how-to cat template tho, see there is an image and a single line of text. yer bad smh
  6. C4Claymore

Accepted Art's Ex Staff-Application

Neutral You predate my time on this server, so it is best for the elder ones to make their choice, seems chill though
  7. C4Claymore

#AMA Tony Bamanaboni AMA

I never forget... sempai
  8. C4Claymore

Accepted Tony Bamanaboni Staff Application

+1 seeming your recent history has been positive. You have the experience that most lack, so I wish you luck for the future.
  9. C4Claymore

Accepted Staff application for SadBeen (aka Biggie Deens)

+1 The lad is honest for what he does and puts the opinions of others aside for the good for the whole, yet still bringing a fun time and something new to the table. With views like yours, I have faith that when something that might stress a normal staff out, you could pull through with ease
  10. C4Claymore

Accepted Pandas Ex-Staff Application

+1 With my time playing alongside them, although short compared to their history here. I have had all positives and hope to see those positives get put to use on the staff team may you vibe check those that wish not to vibe brother
  11. C4Claymore

Other NCBA Story Creation.

The arid desert that they found themself walking, was one of mystery. With many days travel, he ventured on an Oasis. Not canon
  12. C4Claymore

#AMA r/AMA

I am very curious about your standpoint of this ritual, is it true?
  13. C4Claymore

Community Guide How to cat part 2

this is one of the greatest things that I have read, one day I will have the ability to make such helpful guides as this until then I will have to deal with commenting on such fine treasure
  14. C4Claymore

Community Guide How to cat

instructions unclear, established communism in the local area
  15. C4Claymore

once a day, I shall post if not more until this community is revived once again to the place I...

once a day, I shall post if not more until this community is revived once again to the place I once loved
  16. C4Claymore

Community Guide How to find gamer girls

As a loving person of those around me, I shall tell you the best way to get and respect girls Play a game that cycles lobbies until you find yourself a herd of gamer girls, as this is their natural movement pattern when such a group is found you must be chill and see if you can find the chill...
  17. C4Claymore

Introduction Uhh Hello.... Again???

uh... OH that guy, yea that makes sense.
  18. C4Claymore

Community Guide how 2 b skinny

Read instructions wrong, double-circumcised self
  19. C4Claymore

When discord is blocked

When discord is blocked
  20. C4Claymore

this is amazing, 3 likes that is more than the whole of the server on rn, just dazzling done so...

this is amazing, 3 likes that is more than the whole of the server on rn, just dazzling done so far in the past too I think I might just make it 4