Search results

1. Harvey Winestain

Declined ForTox's Staff App Remake

Generally not, no. But you can edit your staff app and maybe the managers will show you mercy
  2. Harvey Winestain

Rant Fuck Anti-Vaxxers

The only thing more obnoxious than anti-vaxxers are people who still talk about anti-vaxxers
  3. Harvey Winestain

Farewell My resignation and Farewell but for real this time

Hello Nuclear Badass g4mers. This has been a decision I've spent a lot of time forming, and I think I'm as sure as anyone really can be that this is the best thing for me to do. I've really enjoyed my time in this community. I've been here for a lot of changes, and it's been really fun to...
  4. Harvey Winestain

Official NCBA.gg - Forum Guidelines

Added: Particularly on applications, completely irrelevant comments are not allowed and will be deleted. Users who break these rules are subject to temporary or even permanent forums bans.
  5. Harvey Winestain

Declined Robert's Ban Appeal

Declined Reason(s): Your explanation raises more questions than it answers and though it looks as if the situation could have been handled better by the staff member, there is no notable evidence that indicates you were not in the wrong Feel free to make another appeal after improving it.
  6. Harvey Winestain

Finn's Staff Ban Appeal

-1 A couple months after I'd joined the community, you started playing regularly on the server again. At the time, I heard a fair amount of complaint from superior staff members at the time, who said that you had a bad habit of acting incredibly sincere, applying for staff, and then revealing...
  7. Harvey Winestain

Accepted Michael Staff applications

* Unnecessary capitalization * Poor grammar * Spelling Error _ Missing punctuation I do Not have Any Warnings Tell us about yourself! We want to get to know you; this is about you!: My name is Michael, I am from California, _ I love playing sports. I am 16 years old, I’m in 9th grade. I love...
  8. Harvey Winestain

Farewell Harvey Winestain's Resignation and Farewell

Paypal me $10 and I'll recommend you to Larry
  9. Harvey Winestain

Accepted Michael Staff applications

Neutral, leaning towards -1 Despite you saying you fixed the grammar errors, multiple still remain, and several places are lacking a lot of punctuation That playtime is pretty gosh darn low, I think you should play a bit more before you commit yourself to becoming staff Prior experience No...
  10. Harvey Winestain

Farewell Harvey Winestain's Resignation and Farewell

Well, here we are. It's with a sorry face that I present my resignation and farewell from my position as Community Manager. My time here at NCBA some will call short, others will call long, but I myself will call it "time well spent". There's certainly been some challenges - from non-compliant...
  11. Harvey Winestain

Declined soomeee's ban

Declined Reason(s): Incomplete appeal - failed to provide STEAM ID Feel free to copy and paste this onto another application after correcting the above error.
  12. Harvey Winestain

Declined EightGigs Staff Application

-1 Cannot recommend the declination of this application enough Incredibly toxic and immature for a 19 year old Application doesn't meet minimum requirements Every conversation I've had with you has left me with a bad taste in my mouth You evidently care more about getting away with mingey...
  13. Harvey Winestain

Declined Paralox's Staff Application ;-;

You resigned for "having too much on your plate", an explanation I have an issue with seeing as it hasn't even been two weeks since then. After resigning, you treated several members poorly. You advertised your application. In true Clem fashion, you changed your name without notifying anyone...
  14. Harvey Winestain

Chicken vs Chikin

Declined Reason(s): Failure to use proper template Feel free to reupload this with the proper format, and some time stamps or cutting down the video would be greatly appreciated.
  15. Harvey Winestain

Invalid Vote Ban

Accepted Reason(s): The evidence provided appears sufficient to me. The user will receive a one week ban for mass rdm (7x) and misusing the vote ban system
  16. Harvey Winestain

Declined s-creazy's staff application.

I think the issue is a rapid, apparent improvement in behavior seems less like improvement and more like a facade
  17. Harvey Winestain

Declined rayimd's Staff Applications pt.2

Neutral Unfortunately, I have not been able to interact with you in game, and the only two impressions I have of you is from this (admittedly old) player report, and earlier today when you and your friend joined the discord room I was in, and one of you immediately made a joke about having sex...
  18. Harvey Winestain

Declined s-creazy's staff application.

Neutral Unfortunately, I have not been able to interact with you in game, and the only two impressions I have of you is from this (admittedly old) player report, and earlier today when you and your friend joined the discord room I was in, and one of you immediately made a joke about having sex...
  19. Harvey Winestain

Chicken vs Chikin

Could you please provide time stamps of what you believed to be rule breaking? It is very difficult for me to find the time to sift through a 50 minute video during the week. To clarify - as I breeze through this video, it appears like it contains a great amount of evidence, and definitely...
  20. Harvey Winestain

Declined Ban Appeal

Declined Reason(s): The ban has expired.