Search results

1. Vipernose

John Jones Report

Reporter(You) RP Name: Alex Mercer Name(Person being reported): John Jones What Server rules did he break?: Chat Spam | Prop Block | Prop Spam | Attempting to crash the server Steam ID(Of Player) Type "status" in console: STEAM_0:0:241761671 Evidence(Videos, Screenshots will do, NO...
  2. Vipernose

BUTTRAPER Report

Reporter(You) RP Name: Alex Mercer Name(Person being reported): BUTTRAPER What Server rules did he break?: Prop Blocking in Spawn | Exploiting Props in Spawn | Minging | Steam ID(Of Player) Type "status" in console: STEAM_0:0:436069351 Evidence(Videos, Screenshots will do, NO TEXT...
  3. Vipernose

Assault Rifle Suggestion

Since my ACR is NERFED, ;-; what's a good assault rifle to buy for my custom class? (Sonic and Tails)
  4. Vipernose

#Meme Memez Virus at school

5. Vipernose

Sonic the Hedgehog custom job changes

Job Name: Sonic the Hedgehog Job-Name Change too: N/A Description: N/A Job color: N/A Weapons to be Added: N/A Playemodel Changes: N/A Friends to be added(Include SteamID): Friend One: STEAM_0:0:155584807 (Fear, he said he'll pay for it) Friend Two: Friend Three: Friend Four: Friend Five:
  6. Vipernose

#Meme Attack on Ugandan Warriors

So this happened yesterday...
  7. Vipernose

#RoastMe ROUND 2

8. Vipernose

Accepted Alex's Staff Application. (Not giving up)

-Information About You- What is your In-game Name?: Alex Steam Name: Vipernose SteamID (http://www.steamidfinder.com): STEAM_1:1:78909317 Your age: 19 What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): PST How many warns do you have? If you have warnings, please list...
  9. Vipernose

Cranked and Strobe player report

Reporter(You) Forum and RP Name: Alex | Vipernose Name(Forum & RP Name of player): StrobeDeathClaw and CrankedWhip What Server rules did he break?: Minging | Prop Climbing | No Intent to RP | Prop Block Steam ID(Of Player) Type "status" in console: STEAM_0:0:94035173...
  10. Vipernose

#PollMe Games

I'm bad at spending money
  11. Vipernose

#AMA -Alex Mercer-

Ask away!
  12. Vipernose

#RoastMe #RoastMe Alex

Come on, show me what you got :)
  13. Vipernose

Rant ANIMEE TIDDIES

BRING MY ANIME TIDDIES BACK LARRY
  14. Vipernose

DipSki Mass RDM

Reporter(You) Forum and RP Name: Alex Mercer | Vipernose Name(Forum & RP Name of player): DipSki What Server rules did he break?: Mass RDM as a Citizen | NLR 2x Steam ID(Of Player) Type "status" in console: STEAM_0:0:45708387 Evidence(Videos, Screenshots will do, NO TEXT it can...
  15. Vipernose

Stranger Danger.

So this dude who's in my Math class walks up to me to talk about Bitcoin and our math project. He's about 5'8, in his mid-20s, and he has a long ass beard. Then he started asking some personal questions like "Where do you live" or "How old are you". I didn't tell him where do I live, but I did...
  16. Vipernose

Halo Online (PC)

What is Halo Online? Halo Online was a free-to-play multiplayer shooter developed by Saber Interactive and published by Innova Software and has since been shut down. The game was only released in Russia but can be played without region restrictions using ElDewrito. What is ElDewrito? ElDewrito...
  17. Vipernose

Alex Mercer's CC change

Job Name: N/A Job-Name Change too: N/A Description: N/A Job color: N/A Weapons to be Added: N/A Playemodel Changes: N/A Friends to be removed(Include SteamID): Friend One: STEAM_0:0:207416856 (Kira) (Reason: Minging, Harrasing Me, Disrespect) Friend Two: Friend Three: Friend Four: Friend...
  18. Vipernose

Declined Alex Mercer's last Staff Application

What is your Roleplay Name:Alex Mercer Steam Name: Vipernose Steam ID (http://www.steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:78909317 Your age: 19 Your gender: Male What timezone are you located in? (HAST, AKST, PST, MST, CST, EST): PST How many warns do you have? If you have warns, what for?: 2...
  19. Vipernose

How is it not descriptive?

I made a second staff application a while ago and it was denied. One of the reasons was I had a shit ton of warns, and I completely understand that. But what I don't understand is it's not a detailed or descriptive application according to Victim. How the hell is my application not descriptive...
  20. Vipernose

Rant Wasted my money and time on Destiny 2...

Let's compare between Destiny 1 and Destiny 2. Destiny 1 13 strikes (Lot of loot and fun, especially the nightfalls) Over 30 story missions (Non-DLC/DLC) 4 Raids (DLC, bummer) Several Crucible game modes you can choose (Hella fun) Twice the amount of Crucible maps (Shit load of content) Trials...