Recent content by Yoda

1. Yoda

Lonely's words of Wisdom

-1 Didn't use Staff Template. Wait a Second how did i get back here?
  2. Yoda

Farewell bye

bye... i might come back but sense zombie rp is dead i'm just gonna go. Been fun playing darkrp but its boring now. also last thing i gotta say is see ya losers (besides to the staff because thats staff diss)
  3. Yoda

Farewell Actually getting a life!

bye had some fun times on darkrp.
  4. Yoda

#ChangeMyMind Germans are cool Change my mind

But what about the other german reichs? (Holy Roman Empire and WWI germany)
  5. Yoda

"but not all germans were nazi's"
  6. Yoda

Germans are cool change my mind. ---------------------------------------------------------
  7. Yoda

Declined Grandma Bans' Staff-Application

1- I can understand 1 or 2 warns but 6 plus 4 are still active and you got all these in under 65 Hours! This clearly shows that you got a lot of work to do to prove your worth that your a mature and rule following person.
  8. Yoda

Declined Thatcher's Staff Application

0 Dis Boi Summed it up.
  9. Yoda

Accepted Diablo Staff app

1+ Apps Grammar is good, The Dark Red color makes it a little hard to read but it can be ignored, He's Mature enough in my opinion, hasn't played a lot with diablo but others like him so i will take that as a good sign.
  10. Yoda

Accepted Uncle Papa's Ex-Staff Application 2.0

1+ As Bland As this meme. ( I was only using this is get the reader to understand the evil horrors of a stale meme and to get my point.)
  11. Yoda

Accepted Hustler's Staff Application

1- we don't care if you can aim in CSGO with your "Kill montage" all we need is staff, The Display is Ok..., I Dont think you're worthy of staff, You're still new to the community, Your Somewhat of a Minge and is somewhat rude.
  12. Yoda

Declined Staff Application

1- Everything Papa said and you never improved it.