Recent content by The Trash Man

1. The Trash Man

Farewell King Wiggler's, Bepsi's, and Whitehammer's Resignation

Hey just thought you should know Larry is right about our main reason. White just had something he wanted to get off his chest with his resignation that he kept in the dark for the most part to avoid drama. We all left really so we could make our own servers and do our own thing, I understand...
  2. The Trash Man

Farewell King Wiggler's, Bepsi's, and Whitehammer's Resignation

King Wiggler: Ok so after thinking this over with a few other members I have decided to put my formal resignation in for the NCBA community permanently as I have zero intentions of coming back as staff on the server. However I do plan on being online often so if you see me in the server don't be...
  3. The Trash Man

Accepted The Swift Potato's Ex-Staff Application

+1 Simon says this application is good! Aside from the joke this application looks really good not to mention the player is almost always active on the discord and server and they always act well on the server. Only thing I have to say that is negative is that when you were staff last time you...
  4. The Trash Man

Declined Staff Application: Dominator

-1 Application is bare and needs a little more meat and info to it so it looks like you put more effort into it. Also I haven't seen you on the server so I don't know how you act in game with staff and players. Fix these and I will change my vote. Good Luck!
  5. The Trash Man

Accepted Redgers Staff application

+1 The player has shown good effort on the application which can be somewhat of a rare sight on the forums. In game the player acts really well and also shows good knowledge of the rules and acts well with staff and other players. I hope to see you on the staff team soon. Good Luck!
  6. The Trash Man

Declined Staff Application

-1 Pretty much what Whitehammer has said. I have not seen the player on the server except once where player was ok but could have a better attitude in game.
  7. The Trash Man

Accepted Staff Application:PuffWuff

Neutral I have never seen the player in game so I have no opinion on the player.
  8. The Trash Man

Declined Dark RP

-1 Player is way over aggressive when it comes to other players they do not appear ready to handle the responsiblity of being staff for the server. Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1892035141
  9. The Trash Man

Declined MidnightStrafe's Ex-Staff Application

+1 Applicant has shown they are a responsible member of the community also with being a previous staff member of the community. Applicant has also shown they have good knowledge of the rules showing they understand the community and are active in it. One final good point is the applicant filled...
  10. The Trash Man

Declined Staff Application

-1 You advertised your application.
  11. The Trash Man

Declined ForTox's Staff App Remake

NEUTRAL Hey Fortox! Good to see you want to apply for staff on this server. Anyways Your application doesn't show you are ready for staff. I and others have noticed grammatical errors in this and another problem I noticed was you don't use your mic in games and your mic is really quiet it would...
  12. The Trash Man

Accepted Dj's Ex-Staff Application

NEUTRAL Hey Dj its been a while of seeing you. I do see you around more often recently. I believe it for the most part that you are fine to come back there are just a single problem I have noticed. First thing is your attitude towards other players you seem to have a anger problem towards other...
  13. The Trash Man

Accepted Cooki3z Ex-Staff Application

NEUTRAL Player is generally a good person and past experience is almost always welcome. However as Larry said you do have a tendency to pop up then leave for a good while like me which is a unhealthy habit that needs to be fixed if you expect to be good staff. Other than that just up your...
  14. The Trash Man

King Wiggler's Custom Job Changes

Current Custom Job Name: Shaggy Rogers New Name: Fifth Fleet Hunter Job Description: "You are a Master Hunter from the Fifth Fleet use your tools and hunting skills to track down your targets and take them out before trouble starts." Job Name Color: Hex #1b03a3 Weapons to be Added/Removed...
  15. The Trash Man

Accepted Chonk Staff App

NEUTRAL Application looks good and some of your behavior is good. However I notice quite a few times you get angry and impatient with people and staff and would also become what is called "Toxic" so I can't give you a +1 until you prove to me you are more mature. Anyways though, Good Luck!